No announcement yet.

Pinoy Prospects not Mercito Gesta

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by eddie_monster View Post
    Yeah, two of the best fighters around. If that isn't something to be proud about then I don't know what is! Quit being bitter that "your" country isn't at the top anymore or considered the best right now.
    Yea like in 20 fuking years. Will be funny when these two retire which will be pretty soon. Who will be your next champ we have many waiting in line. Like mares canelo vazquez and a sht load of champs and sht load of prospect its a cycle that never stops.

Comment

Originally posted by Filo View Post
      Are you friggin serious? Marquez and Morales smoked Pacquiao.

Manny is game but he ain't as good as Morales or Marquez.

End your stupidity and arrogance right now, plz. nakakahiya!!
      you serioulsy think morales and marquez are greater than pacquaio?...mind your own bussiness if you dont know what youre talkin about ok...gtfoh with that BS...

Comment

Originally posted by elplayapimp View Post
        Yea like in 20 fuking years. Will be funny when these two retire which will be pretty soon. Who will be your next champ we have many waiting in line. Like mares canelo vazquez and a sht load of champs and sht load of prospect its a cycle that never stops.
        man...most of your champs are trash, paper champs ...jmm is the only one that stands out right now...pacman and nonito are top p4p fighters....quality not quantity homeboy....

Comment

Originally posted by elplayapimp View Post
          We'll see about that. Like I said, Mares gets smoked by Moreno or Rigondeaux and Canelo by anyone in the top 5. Who else Chavez JR? Man, go spread your arrogant nationalistic bull**** somewhere else. This is SUPPOSE to be a thread about Filipino prospects.

Comment

Sevania throws combinations like Johncods.

I like what I see though. I'll be sure to watch out for him.

Comment

Originally posted by puga View Post
              you serioulsy think morales and marquez are greater than pacquaio?...mind your own bussiness if you dont know what youre talkin about ok...gtfoh with that BS...
              NO. You are out of your mind if you think Pacquiao is the goat.He is formidable, yeah. But he ain't no skilled boxer.He got schooled thrice by Marquez. You have to admit that, homeboy..

Comment

Originally posted by puga View Post
                man...most of your champs are trash, paper champs ...jmm is the only one that stands out right now...pacman and nonito are top p4p fighters....quality not quantity homeboy....
                Yeah so mares beating agbeko twice and darchyian aint quality? He still has a bright future while pac has maybe just this year leaft and donaire a few more.

Comment

NO. You are out of your mind if you think Pacquiao is the goat.He is formidable, yeah. But he ain't no skilled boxer.He got schooled thrice by Marquez. You have to admit that, homeboy..
                  Bingo dude got schooled by maquez even pac fans need to admit that he deserved to win at the very least one fight if not 2. This last one was the most convincing.

Comment

did i say pac is the goat?....go kill yourself...

Comment

I honestly thought Marquez barely won the last fight (decision can be made either way) against Pacquiao but I thought Pacquiao won the first two fights. Morales won the first fight but lost the last two to Pac. Pacquiao in terms of all time greatness > Morales and Marquez.

The Philippines is a here and there producer of boxing champions at the moment. But Pacquiao has brought change and I have seen an improvement in the trainers (ALA boxers slowly improving and Bobby Villaver is a decent trainer). Recent prospects look more skilled and have better defense than the last batch of prospects. I' don't think the Philippines will match Mexico in terms of depth but the future is bright in Philippine boxing.

Comment

Working...
                      X