• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by PAC-BOY View Post
    Styles make fights
    Floyd: Boring
    Manny: Exciting

Comment

It wouldn't be boring because seeing Floyd win a one sided fight would be so pleasing. All the years of telling people how the fight would go and finally see it put into action would be so great. It's great to see people eat crow. It would also allow the sport to move on, which is good too.

Comment

Originally posted by JoeMan View Post
        *****s have been saying things like, easy fight, easy money for Floyd, Pac is too amateurish for Floyd, Pac fought nothing but bums, you name it.

Man if I were a *****, all my focus would be to get the one-dimensional midget in the ring with my idol. **** the drug test, $100 million, date and venue, purse split, you name it.

Instead, *****s kept defending roadblocks from day one. And this idiot is saying the opposite. Wake up brah.

If I were a ******* all of my focus would be on trying to get this puppet to abandon his master and finally take initiative of his own career

Comment

Originally posted by Nice Try View Post
          If I were a ******* all of my focus would be on trying to get this puppet to abandon his master and finally take initiative of his own career
          For three years, it didn't seem like you clowns wanted the fight. All you wanted were stupid blame games and mind games. Man, that's Wrestlemania stuff. They don't belong in serious sports like boxing. You blame everyone but your master. Look at you. You're objecting to 50/50 as if you'll be given a share of the money.

For once point your finger to your idol, homie. Nothing wrong with that if you really want to see the fight. Keep fooling yourself, though. And keep on dickriding.

Comment

Originally posted by Nice Try View Post
            this is why most *******s aren't suited for boxing

they are better off watching UFC
            yeah they hate technical fighters. they arent intelligent enough to appreciate slipping, counter punching, using ring generalship to set up traps. they dont understand that boxing can be like chess. i agree with you most should just watch mma.

Comment

Originally posted by JoeMan View Post
              For three years, it didn't seem like you clowns wanted the fight. All you wanted were stupid blame games and mind games. Man, that's Wrestlemania stuff. They don't belong in serious sports like boxing. You blame everyone but your master. Look at you. You're objecting to 50/50 as if you'll be given a share of the money.

For once point your finger to your idol, homie. Nothing wrong with that if you really want to see the fight. Keep fooling yourself, though. And keep on dickriding.
              None of what you said was even part of my argument skippy. But I would like to add this: Who was it that refused to take PED tests in 2009?

*******s worldwide aren't even a fan BOXING as a sport. They only watch pac fights and disregard everything else the sport has to offer. Their only excuse is "HURR PACIQOAU BEST FITER IN DA WURLD ALL ODER FITE R BORING!!!!"

Then they come here and insult one of the best by saying "he's so boring" when in fact it's their inability to actually like the sport itself to even be aware of what is going on. They love pac because he's a one dimensional fighter who happens to beat weight drained punching bags. And they hate Floyd because he has high Ring IQ and dominates through defensive style and counter punches.

Tactician vs one dimensional fighter
              Last edited by Nice Try; 01-21-2012, 06:30 PM.

Comment

Working...
              X