No announcement yet.

Mayweather/Pacquiao = boring fight

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by KnockUTheFukOut View Post
    Yeah it would be boring because I think it would be a Boxing Clinic put on by Mayweather

Pacquiao need Flat Footed Fighters For Him To Be Exciting and look good
    I dont find boxing clinics to be boring at all. Dominance in a sport are fun to watch every now and then and if any of these 2 dominate this fight, It deffinately would be worth watching.

Comment

For those saying it will be boring because Floyd would dominate, NO IT WOULDN'T!!

Do you all realize how good Mayweather would be if he completely shut out and dominated Pacquiao? It would be a masterpiece we would remember forever.

Comment

that's why i'll celebrate if this fight doesn't happen.

can't stomach the thought of rewarding the pu55y with that amount of money and step in the ring not to fight but to survive.

it ain't worth it.

Comment

Originally posted by ma51f View Post
          one of the biggest hypes but IF the fight actually does happen, it will be boringgggggggggggg

would take maidanna v matthysse anyday
          I agree, they both be old...holding and hugging each other. Just like roy jones vs hopkins II. The build up to the fight was the best part.

Comment

Originally posted by ma51f View Post
            one of the biggest hypes but IF the fight actually does happen, it will be boringgggggggggggg

would take maidanna v matthysse anyday
            Floyd will either try to come on strong like he did against ortiz and get knocked out or go on the defensive and lose by points!!!! So... its in floyds hands to make the fight boring or not!!!

Comment

this is why most *******s aren't suited for boxing

they are better off watching UFC

Comment

Originally posted by Nice Try View Post
                this is why most *******s aren't suited for boxing

they are better off watching UFC
                *******s have been pushing for this fight so hard.

*****s' only concern is to defend roadblocks.

The world is sick of *****s.

Comment

Ive said for ages now that this fight will be a huge let down. I just think it will be so one sided.

Comment

*******s cannot appreciate boxing dominance and ring IQ, they require "HUR DURR FITER OF DA PIHLIPPINS FITE WEIGT DRAINED SPPED AND POWR!!!"

This is mainly why real boxing fans despise you idiots

Comment

Originally posted by Nice Try View Post
                      *******s cannot appreciate boxing dominance and ring IQ, they require "HUR DURR FITER OF DA PIHLIPPINS FITE WEIGT DRAINED SPPED AND POWR!!!"

This is mainly why real boxing fans despise you idiots
                      *****s have been saying things like, easy fight, easy money for Floyd, Pac is too amateurish for Floyd, Pac fought nothing but bums, you name it.

Man if I were a *****, all my focus would be to get the one-dimensional midget in the ring with my idol. **** the drug test, $100 million, date and venue, purse split, you name it.

Instead, *****s kept defending roadblocks from day one. And this idiot is saying the opposite. Wake up brah.

Comment

Working...
                      X