No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Mayweather-Pacquiao: 50-50 Split is The Breaking Point

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by shade darkar View Post
    i guess roger works for free? ellerbe probably pays mayweather to be his "manager"!!
    Yea, that was a pretty silly statement. I have read others make that similar statement

Comment

Originally posted by shade darkar View Post
      i guess roger works for free? ellerbe probably pays mayweather to be his "manager"!!
      Yeah & goldenboy does the promotion out of charity lol

Comment

Originally posted by jrosales13 View Post
        How so?

And, LOL @ "maybe top all time"

Not sure if I even want to have this convo with you after such a post.
        Come on dude, Cotto is pretty much done!!! Most of those dudes fighting @ 54 would beat him at this point. I got mad love for Cotto but Margarito was wearing him down in that last fight. Manny preys on the wounded and he knows it wont take much to push Cotto over board that's why he wants this fight instead of JMM 4 or Bradley.

Comment

Originally posted by Samadafish View Post
          Gayweather doesn't wanna fight, he just wants his tard fanatics to think he does. This is just another way to sabotage the fight.
          Oh, gayweather wants the fight... now that he knows he can win. He would have taken the fight before, but after seeing what Marquez did to pac, he's been alot more vocal and enthusiastic about it. Can't you tell?

Comment

Originally posted by Sugar Q View Post
            Good analogy my dude but Manniacs don't deal in logic. People don't understand that this is a business. Of course Floyd wants the fight but he gotta handle his business first.
            It was not a good analogy. Where was the analogy in it? He pretty much has a conspiracy theory going on. He's guessing, he's hoping. Because, he just doesn't understand Floyd motives. If those email are true. Which we don't even know yet. No need to jump the gun.

Comment

mayweather makes more money than any fighter. he is the ppv king in this era.he make more money than pacquiao does in the ring and his endorsements added together. thats who the **** he is bob.arum is why this fight won't happen.the problem is when pacquiao loses to mayweather.its going to be destruction.

Comment

Originally posted by Sugar Q View Post
                Come on dude, Cotto is pretty much done!!! Most of those dudes fighting @ 54 would beat him at this point. I got mad love for Cotto but Margarito was wearing him down in that last fight. Manny preys on the wounded and he knows it wont take much to push Cotto over board that's why he wants this fight instead of JMM 4 or Bradley.
                OK....So Alvarez is better how?

Comment

Originally posted by Chups View Post
                  -Call me out first
                  -Random blood test
                  -Las Vegas venue only
                  -100 million dollars
                  -Observer on Pac's training camp
                  -No training in the Philippines
                  -Drop the lawsuit
                  -Must fight on May 5
                  -Purse split should favor Floyd
                  Can't even believe there are still people who defend Mayweather. He's dumping all these roadblocks and it's Arum's fault. What a ****ed up way to see things.

I guess it's okay to say yes to any term Mayweather dictates because he's the one people are excited to see in the ring.

Comment

Originally posted by jrosales13 View Post
                    It's not impossible, of course there is a possible way.
                    Mind explaining how it will be possible? I jut explained that Mayweather will always make more than Pacquiao due to Pacquiao's obligation to give most of his paycheck to his promoter.

Comment

Originally posted by gwildcat77 View Post
                      FLOYD should at least say something like "I should get more than 50 because you (PAC) made 1.45 million PPV buys in your last fight and I (FLOYD) only made 1.25 million PPV buys".
                      Manny Supposedly did 1.45 against a more known opponent in juan manuel marquez.. Mayweather grossed more money in his fight with victor ortiz and has historically did better pp.'s than manny, Floyd deserves more money.

Comment

Working...
                      X