No announcement yet.

Why not Pacquiao vs. Bradley?????

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by IronDanHamza View Post
    No, that' exactly what was benig discussed.

"Who won the Bradley-Pacquaio" fight as in "Who should have won the Bradley-Pacquaio fight".

Which, was pretty much a rhetorical question because (almost) everyone knows that Pacquaio should have won.
    If we're discussing who won Pac Bradley it will be a short convo,fact is Bradley won it..But who you felt won and who won are not the same discussion..

Comment

98% of Media and writers had Pacquaio winning.

I can't think of any other fight in history where it has been that onesided for the loser. Which is why it's one of, if not the worse robbery of all time.

And believe me, Jim Lampley and Skip Bayless aren't the only people who think Pacquaio clearly won that fight.

And people may have thought Bradley could possibly beat Pacquaio in the rematch. Hell, I'd give him a decent chance going off the last few rounds.

But, more believe Marquez would win and was the more dangerous fight.

Before the KO, there's a long long long list of people who think Marquez beat Pacquaio.

Barely anyone think's Bradley beat Pacquaio. Literally, almost no one.
      "same ol same ol" for Marquez-Pacquaio was Marquez giving Pacquaio hell, almost beating him and in a lot of people's eyes, actually beating him.

Most people felt Bradley didn't come close to beating Pacquaio. And speaking of polls, someone needs to post the poll of "Who win the Pacquaio-Bradley" fight.
      I agree with you,the same ol same ol with Pac Marquez are great fights..There is no disputing this..But at the same time 3 times was enough(well this was how I felt before watch the great fight it turned out to be)and the fighter who beat Pac should be the fight Pac takes next..Esp seeing how easy it was(or so the opinion of so many is,like you said)he should have took the fight and righted the ship..He did not do this and imo now have back to back L's..

Comment

Originally posted by HeroBando View Post
        For the same reason people say Abril beat Rios or Lara beat PWill or the guy in your sig beat Cintron.
        I understand people saying "he didn't really win that fight" .....meaning he didn't deserve to win that fight. I was taking a dry-humored jab using the literal nature of the words. I actually thought Pac won by like 2 rounds, it was not as one-sided as people want to think....Pac missed a ton of punches that people were saying he landed.

That being said, Bradley actually won the fight, you can look it up. Same thing with Martinez and Cintron or Abril and Rios...Martinez drew with Cintron, and Rios beat Abril. That doesn't mean I think the decisions are fair or "correct" but the damage is done. I'd like to think in rematches, the correct decision would be handed out.

Comment

Originally posted by Rome-By-Ko View Post
          If we're discussing who won Pac Bradley it will be a short convo,fact is Bradley won it..But who you felt won and who won are not the same discussion..
          Yes, it would be a very short conversation.

Something along the lines of "Pacquaio clearly won but was robbed".

Comment

The thoughts on the Pac Marquez 4 fight was that it was pointless bro..A lot of people try to make it seem like Marquez was the bigger fight(money wise)..Most I know did not even watch it..So I don't know if it did better PPV buys then Bradley Pac..But I will say Pac Bradley made more sense then Pac Marquez..So imo Pac took a hit in my book for not fighting Bradley again(although he still has time to make up for this),and tbh Marquez will take a hit in my book if he continues to fight and does not fight Bradley...

I don't 99.99% of the world saw the fight for Pac,fact is he did not win the fight and should want nothing more then to right the ship..

I also don't believe Marquez was the harder fight,it was a shock to everyone what Marquez did..Most felt Bradley would beat Pac clearly in a rematch,and felt like Pac Marquez would be another scrap like the last three..So I don't agree with Pac taking the harder fight,overall consensus was that Bradley would be the more dangerous fight bro..
            Bradley vs Manny I everyone wanted to see Manny fight a young undefeated fighter who was relatively slick. I remember Max Kellerman interviewing people and saying that he couldn't believe that Manny was taking on that kind of risk. So that was the right fight ....

but

Bradley didn't look good. Marquez did. So Marquez vs Manny IV happened.

Comment

Doesn't matter.

It doesn't matter that we have eyes and can clearly see that the judges clear imcompetence caused a bad decision.

All that matters is official decisions.
              The judges were so incompetent that they all had the same score..LOL..

Comment

Exactly, I mean if you really want to be technical about it.

Comment

I agree with you,the same ol same ol with Pac Marquez are great fights..There is no disputing this..But at the same time 3 times was enough(well this was how I felt before watch the great fight it turned out to be)and the fighter who beat Pac should be the fight Pac takes next..Esp seeing how easy it was(or so the opinion of so many is,like you said)he should have took the fight and righted the ship..He did not do this and imo now have back to back L's..
                  I understand him taking the fight to get the L back that he shouldn't have had.

But back to the original point, he took the Marquez fight because it was a fight that most felt he lost or a lot felt he lost and he wanted to right that real wrong (despite getting the W officially) as opposed to rematching Bradley in which pretty much everyone felt he won.

And Pacquaio deserves a lot of credit for that.

Comment

Yes, it would be a very short conversation.

Something along the lines of "Pacquaio clearly won but was robbed".
                    Nah some more along the lines of this..

Bradley is 29-0..He beat Pac..

Comment

Comment

Working...
                      X