No announcement yet.

Why not Pacquiao vs. Bradley?????

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by HeroBando View Post
    Rios is undefeated, but I don't see posters bragging about it and saying Abril lost.
    Originally posted by IronDanHamza View Post
    And here lies the problem.

You are being "technical" for the sake of it.

Instead of being logical.

Which, is a cop-out.
    This is the problem you both have..You believe it's boasting or not using your logic to say Bradley beat Pac and is undefeated..When all it is,is a mere fact...

Comment

Originally posted by Rome-By-Ko View Post
      I and two of three judges disagree with you..Not to mention one of the judges who scored it for Bradley is one of the more respected judges..While the judge who scored it for Pac,was one of the same judges who scored Rios the winner in the Abril fight..

IMO rds 1 2 10 11 and 12 were Bradley rds clearly..I gave Bradley 3 and 9 as well,but those were also rds in which I felt it was close and could have went either way..Just my opinion..

I don't have to give Bradley any benefit of the doubt..I just have to look at who is controlling the rd..In the case of the rds I gave Bradley,I felt like it was Bradley who controlled most of the fight...
      I can see someone giving Round 1 to Bradley but I think it's been debunked that it certainly was not clear at all.

Neither was round 2.

Only rounds I would personally say are definite Bradley rounds are 10, 11 and 12.

Comment

This is the problem you both have..You believe it's boasting or not using your logic to say Bradley beat Pac and is undefeated..When all it is,is a mere fact...
        It's a fact on paper.

In the realms of reality, not so much.

Comment

Well yes, if you want to rely on technialities and not take logic into account.

But most just go more along the lines of the earlier statment.
          A thing that is indisputably the case.

This is the definition of a fact bro..It's applies to Bradley record does it not??

Comment

So is Rios beating Abril, but I never see Rios boosters brag about it. Why, probably cause they'd take righteous abuse from most posters.

Comment

It's a fact on paper.

In the realms of reality, not so much.
              I think you don't know the meaning of a the word fact..Bradley is undefeated dude..I know it burns ya azz to have to acknowledge this,but this is a fact..You believing Bradley did not deserve the decision is an opinion..That's reality..

Comment

Don't worry about hbo. I gave a link with 120+ press scores, no hbo influence. Get this: There were more 11-1 for Pac than 7-5+draw+Bradley win combined.
                LMAO......I already know you didn't watch the video, you wouldn't have posted a response if you watched it.

Comment

So is Rios beating Abril, but I never see Rios boosters brag about it. Why, probably cause they'd take righteous abuse from most posters.
                  The fact is Rios is undefeated..There is no changing that..

Comment

I thought Peterson beat Ortiz..I thought Kotelnik and Matt's beat Alexander..I felt Cloud lost to Campillo Martinez beat Cintron etc etc..But fact is none of what I felt came to past..That does not change how I feel about these fights..But it also does not change the outcome...

Comment

• Manny beat Bradley. It was not close. Manny may have taken the peddle off the metal the last few rounds but its not like Bradley did anything convincing in those rounds.

Prior to the scores almost everyone thought Manny won easily. The discussions began only once we all realized that Manny was robbed.

Comment

Working...
                      X