Anyone else really excited about ALEXANDER-MAIDANA

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Maidana needs a KO to win that's for sure

Comment

man reading the comments this fight is pretty much 50/50, anyone know the betting odds? I hope for Maidana to win, but i have no clue whatll happen

Comment

I like this fight because it pits a brawler against a mild/mediocre boxer, They are also at the right level not damage or war torn.

Comment

Originally posted by Ray* View Post
          I like this fight because it pits a brawler against a mild/mediocre boxer, They are also at the right level not damage or war torn.
          Who do you think wins it Ray?

I could see it going either way and im looking forward to but my gut feeling is Devon fighting at home will be a couple of points up after 12 hard rounds

Comment

Originally posted by WarMaidana View Post
            man reading the comments this fight is pretty much 50/50, anyone know the betting odds? I hope for Maidana to win, but i have no clue whatll happen
            Maidana is a slight underdog. arround + 150

Comment

Originally posted by The Surgeon View Post
              Who do you think wins it Ray?

I could see it going either way and im looking forward to but my gut feeling is Devon fighting at home will be a couple of points up after 12 hard rounds
              the fight is 10 rounds from what I have heared

Comment

Originally posted by Fat.T View Post
                Is it? Ahh well 10 hard rounds!

Bit odd they usually find some Bull***** belt to fight for in these bigger fights

Comment

Originally posted by Fat.T View Post
                  I still haven't seen whether it is 10 or 12. I usually hear 10, but I saw a schedule someone posted that said 12.

Comment

Close fight. 1 throws tons of meaningless punches. The other has good power and no technique. Entertaining no doubt.

Comment

Mark my words. This is gonna be a great fight and it will put Alexander back in the spotlights

Comment

Working...
                      X