Collapse
No announcement yet.

Anyone else really excited about ALEXANDER-MAIDANA

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I got a feeling Devon is going to win this fight and not by a robbery either..Personally I did not feel Matt's was robbed,I had Matt's winning but only by a point..Maidana is not as good a boxer as Matt's is,I'll be rooting for Maidana,but have a feeling that Devon will win convincingly...

Comment

I will be on the edge of my seat watching as this uncivilized savage brute animal slowly takes away alexanders confidence and manhood round by round and violently serves him a 10oz reyes induced raping.

Comment

Originally posted by Rome-By-Ko View Post
        I got a feeling Devon is going to win this fight and not by a robbery either..Personally I did not feel Matt's was robbed,I had Matt's winning but only by a point..Maidana is not as good a boxer as Matt's is,I'll be rooting for Maidana,but have a feeling that Devon will win convincingly...
        Matthysse is a domesticated brawler who can´t finish his fights except for body shots. If he can´t target the body he can´t get the KO. Maidana beat Matthysse twice as amateur, so last fight means nothing.

Comment

I would have to disagree, Rome. I have seen, what seems to be, the best of Devon Alexander in his last three bouts and I am not convinced he will win a fair fight. That is, his only chance of winning is through another hometown decision. I have felt Maidana has been draining himself to make the weight (of 140 lbs.) and we will see how both men will grow into the new division.

Alexander will definitely have his moments in this fight but Maidana makes him fold in several occasions. The fact that this is being held in St. Louis still worries me however..
          Last edited by rethinkcommon; 01-20-2012, 05:47 AM.

Comment

You had Matthysse winning by a point but I guarantee you couldn't find another round to score for Alexander, so there you go. No argument for winning, yet you do? Robbery.

I have a feeling you are right about this fight, because it seems like Maidana is losing it a little, maybe a lot. He's beaten better fighters than Alexander, but hasn't looked good in his last couple fights. Not to mention it's in St. Louis.

Comment

Originally posted by rethinkcommon View Post
              I would have to disagree, Rome. I have seen, what seems to be, the best of Devon Alexander in his last three bouts and I am not convinced he will win a fair fight. That is, his only chance of winning is through another hometown decision. I have felt Maidana has been draining himself to make the weight (of 140 lbs.) and we will see how both men will grow into the new division.

Alexander will definitely have his moments in this fight but Maidana makes him fold in several occasions. The fact that this is being held in St. Louis still worries me however..
              excellent post, my thoughts exactly.

Comment

I say Maidanas Pressure Catches up to Devon , and Gets him in the Late Rounds

Comment

Barring an injury Im almost certain Devon will win this on points Via a wide margin.

He is being branded as abit of a "Dirrel" Nice skills but folds under pressure and looks for a way out. It might be an unfair tag but he didnt do his rep any favours vs Bradley. He can put it right here with a dominant victory over a limited brawler.

Comment

I'm also picking Alexander to win, I expect him to be more energized at 147 too.

Comment

I hope Maidana knocks this fraud out, what a bunch of hype and no substance he was. The guy doesn't even committ to his punches. OH IT BURNS!

Comment

Working...
                      X