Collapse
No announcement yet.

NEWS: Bob Arum: "Pacquiao’s next fight will not be against Mayweather"

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

By saying he'll lose money means he thinks Pac's next opponent will make more or equally the same as a Mayweather fight, which is ludicrous. Also, who knows what the future holds for Mayeather and Manny, so isn't the risk of never making the fight and losing the potential profit significant to you, Bob? I get it, from a business perspective, as long as they're are options in the top rank stable to make up for the lost revenue, Mayweather can go to hell. I see, if there's absolutely no more top rank options for manny to fight and he wants to retire i might throw him in there with Mayweather, because 50% is better than none at all. THANK YOU, BOB. Go F yourself.

Comment

I think its hilarious that Freddie Roach thinks there isn't enough time to promote a May 5th fight, but expects Floyd Mayweather to come out of jail in August/September and promote a November fight. Chances are he won't even want to fight in November. I can't understate how much respect that I've lost for Pacquiao. I've just never seen something like this before.

Comment

Originally posted by Oxn View Post
        Manny is such a duck. I lost alot of respect for him when he fought Mosley, and now its all gone. Completely gone.

I hope he gets kicked out of office and never become president.
        welcome to *****ism lol.....No but seriously glad you finally wised the fu(k up. You were looking stupid posting like Puga and Packla-boy.

Comment

Originally posted by jcpryor View Post
          I think its hilarious that Freddie Roach thinks there isn't enough time to promote a May 5th fight, but expects Floyd Mayweather to come out of jail in August/September and promote a November fight. Chances are he won't even want to fight in November. I can't understate how much respect that I've lost for Pacquiao. I've just never seen something like this before.
          Its true , when you consider the last 2 yrs what Pac is doing is despicable , a black eye to the sport that made him rich , he has got no honor !!

Comment

People need to stop buying Manny fights against in house opponents thats the only way to get through to Arum and his evil empire.

Comment

Originally posted by The_Sandman View Post
              So it's about money? People's champ my asss. It looks more like Floyd is the people's champ rather than Pacquiao.
              lmao.. that's complete hypocrisy.. floyd's about the money and only about the money too.

Comment

Originally posted by littlemac View Post
                welcome to *****ism lol.....No but seriously glad you finally wised the fu(k up. You were looking stupid posting like Puga and Packla-boy.
                bro im still the same, everyone just thought im a ******* because i dont agree with everything Floyd is doing.

Just cause i dont like Pac anymore doesnt mean Floyd isnt doing his share of stupid ****. However i have gained a ton of respect for him, and if he fights Sergio at 154 i will never question him again.

Comment

**** em both. i'm not watching either of their next fights..
                  the only exception would be if mayweather fought martinez at a fair weight.

Comment

Originally posted by jcpryor View Post
                    yep i shooked my head when freddie said that

Comment

Call me crazy but I think this is all just a ruse and Mayweather-Pacquiao is already signed.

Comment

Working...
                      X