Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Juanma Vows To Erase "Bad Night" Memories in Rematch

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Why even entertain the notion of Bob Arum being anything other than a roadblock? An outdoor stadium? Yeah, sure buddy. He knows that Floyd can't change date or venue so this is what he came up with as a way to say he doesn't want to put his con tool in there against Floyd to get further exposed. Which one is it Bob? You don't know who represents Floyd, you want to hear him say he'll fight on 6-9-12, or is it late May in a stadium that's yet to be built? This guy has so many excuses that I have to set a google alert to keep up with them all. He's building that stadium for Pacquiao and the rest of his Top Rank fighters to utilize. This greedy guy wouldn't want to share 1 dollar with any other promotional company. Pacquiao is Top Rank designated only. The last fighter he fought outside of TR was Hatton. Bob is conning fools with Manny and he got exposed already. He will get further exposed on 5-5 and everyone knows this. Aflac! Pac's ducking.

Comment

if anyone still wants to bet ...pm me or leave me a comment.

I'll take Salido

Comment

Originally posted by Convicted_Felon View Post
        Why even entertain the notion of Bob Arum being anything other than a roadblock? An outdoor stadium? Yeah, sure buddy. He knows that Floyd can't change date or venue so this is what he came up with as a way to say he doesn't want to put his con tool in there against Floyd to get further exposed. Which one is it Bob? You don't know who represents Floyd, you want to hear him say he'll fight on 6-9-12, or is it late May in a stadium that's yet to be built? This guy has so many excuses that I have to set a google alert to keep up with them all. He's building that stadium for Pacquiao and the rest of his Top Rank fighters to utilize. This greedy guy wouldn't want to share 1 dollar with any other promotional company. Pacquiao is Top Rank designated only. The last fighter he fought outside of TR was Hatton. Bob is conning fools with Manny and he got exposed already. He will get further exposed on 5-5 and everyone knows this. Aflac! Pac's ducking.
        Mayweather is suddenly interested in Pacquiao fight after he saw Pac abilities greatly decline!!!

Max Kellerman was right during his commentary on Pac-Margarito fight...
        As Max said, even though Pacquiao won convincingly, he skill shown signs of decline... Cited Leonard fought Hagler when he saw his opponent out of his prime and point out that Mayweather will maybe do the same...
        Mayweather is genius as Merchant commented sarcastically.

Pac struggled with Marquez in a fight were Pac is expected to dominate!!!

Will I say this Styles Makes Fight...
        Some says Mayweather's style is similar to Marquez but is more superior..
        Marquez fought Pacquiao three times and he knows him well... Mayweather hasn't ...

I'm not sure who will win, but one thing I'm certain.... PAC WILL BRUISE MAYWEATHERS FACE regardless of the outcome!!!
        Last edited by wengz2002; 01-18-2012, 12:05 PM.

Comment

Bob stop playing games

You can increase the prices for tickets at MGM. Super stars will gladly pay it and for the rest of us we will pay an extra $10 to $15 to see the fight which would generate another $30-40 mil.

Comment

along with being a scumbag and despicable, deplorable human being, for that greedy mizer to pretend that he gives a f*** about the fans is a disgrace and an insult to fans in any sport....gtfoh

Comment

Get on it! I'm sure they could put up an outdoor arena in 4 months, if that's the big hold up. They don't have to worry about the promotion. They've been promoting this fight for years!

Comment

Originally posted by mrmojorisin1 View Post
                why bring up the venue when arum already gave that up?

boxingscene.com/arum-bends-gives-mayweather-deadline-late---48413
                So Arum asked for a late May date to give time for an outdoor stadium.

Then he's willing to bend on the venue, but still wants a late May date.

So what does he want the late May date for this time? Pacquiao already said his cut would be healed in time to fight for May 5th. And we all know it would be bullsht if he said he needed 6 months to heal the cut.

How can you be so gullible? Don't you see he just doesn't want the fight. Floyd is going to jail on June 1st, he can't fight on late May. That's the reason why Bob is obsessed with late May.

Comment

Working...
                X