No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Juanma Vows To Erase "Bad Night" Memories in Rematch

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Arum at it again

Arum is such a stupid piece of human garbage.
    He continues to ignore the facts, and contradicts himself every bloody time.

First he says that he only has to worry about Pacquiao's guarantee, so if this is the case, why is he worried about Mayweathers? Why is he so interested in seeing who guarantees Mayweather?

Is this another lame excuse?

Comment

Originally posted by ThePhantom5 View Post
      Could have fooled me.

Manny looks like a tool right now.
      My mistake. Theoretically is how it is SUPPOSED to be...if Pac would expose his balls rather than his vag.

Comment

Originally posted by BIGPOPPAPUMP View Post
        The war of words continue. Golden Boy Promotions President Oscar De La Hoya, and Top Rank's CEO Bob Arum, exchanged words over the details related to a Floyd Mayweather Jr.-Manny Pacquiao welterweight fight. De La Hoya wants the fight to take place on May 5th at the MGM Grand in Las Vegas. Arum wants the fight to take place in late-May in an outdoor arena on the Las Vegas strip.

[Click Here To Read More]
        The fact remains... " padded " Pacquiao dont want none of Mayweather.

Comment

Originally posted by PAC-BOY View Post
          Fuk you arum make the damn fight
          Who works for who ?

When will PUNKiao grow up, and grow some balls ?

Comment

Bob Arum killed this fight.

He deserves to be tared and feathered.
            I am boycotting every Top Rank promotion.

That dirty old cvnt gets nothing from me.

Comment

Could have fooled me.

Manny looks like a tool right now.
              Like I said earlier, when will the clown grow up, and grow some balls ?

Comment

This article PROVES that Arum cannot use the cut excuse! He is not arguing about the cut, it is about the money. I don't care for Oscar lately but he is a promoter now and he is saying there is enough money for May 5th which there CLEARLY is enough money!!!! Higher ticket costs and everyone gets rich! Arum needs to make the damn fight May 5th!!
                Last edited by richardt; 01-17-2012, 10:23 PM.

Comment

Lets dispense with all this guarantee B.S. right now. Why the hell does it matter to Arum if Mayweather gets paid? Answer is that it doesn't .Arum is a desperate old greedy bastard. Money said : " Bob Arum know the date can't change I have my guarantee call Schaefer & Al and stop lying to the public" Your running out of excuses Arum !!!

Comment

Arum dug himself a huge hole to fit his ego in and the dirt is filling up around it!! He has nowhere to go. He better get the fight signed and give in for the first fuking time in his life and sign. The cut is no excuse, he can't use Mayweather's guarantee anymore. He just painted his a$$ in a corner.

Comment

Originally posted by jrrod02 View Post
                      Arum is such a stupid piece of human garbage.
                      He continues to ignore the facts, and contradicts himself every bloody time.

First he says that he only has to worry about Pacquiao's guarantee, so if this is the case, why is he worried about Mayweathers? Why is he so interested in seeing who guarantees Mayweather?

Is this another lame excuse?
                      Arum is a piece of ****. to say that he wants to advance the interests of boxing by putting it in a bigger arena is the most laughable thing i hav ever heard. Arum dont give a **** about the fans. and hes actually said it.

He has a different excuse every day - Pac's cut, Floyds guarantee, a bigger arena, he doesnt know who to call - hes a f***n joke.

NO ONE SHOULD BUY PACS NEXT FIGHT IF ITS AGAINST ANYONE OTHER THAN MAYWEATHER UNLESS IT MARTINEZ, WHICH HAS EVEN LESS OF A CHANCE OF HAPPENING

Comment

Working...
                      X