No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Robert Garcia: Pacquiao Should Fight Mayweather on 5/5

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Robert Garcia: Pacquiao Should Fight Mayweather on 5/5

Last week, trainer Robert Garcia was spotted in Las Vegas, Nevada, overseeing the duties of one of his star pupils, Nonito Donaire.

[Click Here To Read More]

Manny isn't Mexican, Robert. Sorry, they can't fight on that date.

Comment

Originally posted by CONQUERING View Post
      Manny isn't Mexican, Robert. Sorry, they can't fight on that date.

Comment

Manny and floyd both fought mosley first sat of may. Why does everyone keep saying you have to be Mexican to fight on that day.

Comment

Originally posted by Ko King 212 View Post
          Manny and floyd both fought mosley first sat of may. Why does everyone keep saying you have to be Mexican to fight on that day.
          I was just joking. I merely repeated an excuse that I've read on here before, that's all.

Comment

he should fight him tomorrow.

Comment

He was joking

The fact of the matter is, it wouldn't matter what nationality Manny was.....

Team Pacquiao are brilliant at talking it up, but they clearly don't want none of Mayweather. I have to wonder about everything they have said. Has Manny really agreed to undertake the gold standard testing program?

Is that what the holdup is, because nothing else makes much sense ?

What could be preventing Manny from growing a pair and demanding Mayweather?

Why does he clearly work for Bob Arum, instead of the other way around ?

As-is usually the case with Manny..... questions, questions, questions.

Comment

Originally posted by CONQUERING View Post
                I was just joking. I merely repeated an excuse that I've read on here before, that's all.
                Lol come on man. I knew you were joking. That's why I didn't even bother quoting you.

Comment

Lol come on man. I knew you were joking. That's why I didn't even bother quoting you.
                  Oh ok. Good deal.

Comment

Who can blame Manny for not wanting to be the pinata for Cinco De Mayweather. Stop hating pachaters!!!

Comment

Working...
                    X