Collapse
No announcement yet.

audley harrison vs ali adams april 14

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

i got no problem with audley fighting still. there are a few HW in britain that can add him to their resumes.

Comment

War Ali!

But even if Audley loses, you he's going to compose and eight page essay explaining why and announce he's going to continue

Comment

Originally posted by paulf View Post
        War Ali!

But even if Audley loses, you he's going to compose and eight page essay explaining why and announce he's going to continue
        ya thats about right...lol

Comment

Will Audley throw more than one punch in this fight?

Comment

ali adams using hypnotist to help in preparation for harrison

London Heavyweight Ali Adams has enlisted the permanent help of a hypnotist in his build up to the most important fight of his career in his Heavyweight Championship contest against former Olympic Champion Audley Harrison on 14th April 2012.

My promoter Steve Goodwin recommended this guru who has helped many jockeys and other sportsmen that Steve has dealt with in the past. After a 15 minute session I can spar in a trance and feel no pain, it is amazing. I am hitting harder than ever before and knocking people clean out in sparring after this hypnosis. It is amazing and we know that Audley will be knocked out in round 4”.

Ali continued “My hypnotist will be in my dressing room before the fight and will accompany me to the ring. Audley cannot win this fight and he has always gone on about his destiny. I can tell him his destiny is to be on his back on the canvas in round 4 in Brentwood on April 14th.”

Promoter Steve Goodwin has reported that tickets are selling well for this show and the undercard featuring Prizefighter Champion Yassine El Maachi in a title fight has begun to fill up with many 50/50 fights already announced.

For further ticket details and information on the fantastic undercard please visit www.goodwinpromotions.co.uk

Comment

Working...
            X