Comments Thread For: Team Cotto Discuss Pacquiao Rumors, 147 Weight Limit

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by MANIAC310 View Post
    they better not pay Cotto extra to take this BS match
    You know arum is a scumbag and will pay Cotto to keep him with him and for Manny to avoid Mayweather!!

**** all this BS

Comment

Like DuBoef said, if Chavez Jr beats Rubio, it'll be Cotto-Chavez at probably 157.

Comment

Originally posted by PHOENIX623 View Post
        did anyone see anything in the first fight that showed that cotto can beat manny? hell even stevie wonder saw how manny owned cotto. gezzz
        Weight will change that a lot , he said he wont fight at 147 but for the money he might ,,, thats what got you beat last time Cotto , pushing to make weight , now your used to 154 if you go back to 147 it will be worse than the 145 you accepted before .

At 150 or 154 I think Cotto wins .

Roach would not fight Cotto above 145 , ask yourself why .

Comment

Originally posted by rey guey View Post
          not at all but Arum doesn't want Cotto to leave Top Rank, even for a fight.
          right now Cotto might be facing Alvarez and Pacquiao is the only fight that would entice Cotto to stay.

most boxing fans don't want to see it but Cotto is worth 300k-400k PPV buys regardless who he fights and Pacquiao is 800k to a million.

Cotto fans are loyal, they aren't as crazy as Pacquiao fans but they'll pay to see him fight and believe he has a chance at winning. it's an easy 1.1 to 1.3 million PPV buys, even if most people think it's garbage.
          I agree that pac-cotto2 does 1.1-1.3mil buys but remember Cotto-Mayorga did just under 200k....so he doens't sell a ton as the A side.

Comment

Originally posted by Reloaded View Post
            Weight will change that a lot , he said he wont fight at 147 but for the money he might ,,, thats what got you beat last time Cotto , pushing to make weight , now your used to 154 if you go back to 147 it will be worse than the 145 you accepted before .

At 150 or 154 I think Cotto wins .

Roach would not fight Cotto above 145 , ask yourself why .
            It don't matter what weight class it is a total mismatch not.worthy of anything pac destroys cotto nothin cotto can do... real talk.

Comment

Going on 2 years since cotto fought at 147.I expect him to be weak
              and weight drained at 154.There is no reason to make this fight.
              I want canelo-cotto at 154.

Comment

fuck team Pacquiao and their recycled options

Comment

Originally posted by Muscles72 View Post
                  It don't matter what weight class it is a total mismatch not.worthy of anything pac destroys cotto nothin cotto can do... real talk.
                  Bull**** talk bud , they aint forcing these CWs for nothing , do you know 2 pound advantage on the back of a 1000 pound racehorse can be the difference between winning and running last , have a think about that .

Comment

Originally posted by Muscles72 View Post
                    If Manny is sitting pretty at 145 pounds just chillin, singing Karaoke with his friends while Cotto is busting his asss trying to cut weight, who do you think is gonna be at there best come fight night?

Comment

Originally posted by onechance87 View Post
                      Going on 2 years since cotto fought at 147.I expect him to be weak
                      and weight drained at 154.There is no reason to make this fight.
                      I want canelo-cotto at 154.
                      Canelo-Cotto at 154 FTW!

That would be a hell of a war man, two hard hitters ready to throw, much rather it be Alvarez-Cotto than Alvarez-Chavez Jr. or Cotto-Chavez Jr.

Comment

Working...
                      X