Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Pac: "If I had died in the last two years, I am sure I would've gone straight hell"

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Does anyone have a link for this?? I didnt see anything at fighthype.

Comment

Originally posted by SoggyLungs
      Well put..I respect PAC because he isn't a cocky fighter that talks down to his opponents or disrespects them. But I recognize that he isn't perfect either..
      Yep I agree

Comment

Originally posted by Larryx2011 View Post
        It amazes me how people can log on the internet and try to pass judgement on another mans personal life when they know nothing about him,you dont know his heart,his true intentions..we all make bad decisions and pay the price for them..just enjoy the sport and leave judging people to God
        Good points

Comment

Originally posted by Baracka Flocka View Post
          My words exactly. I've been saying this on this forum for years without hating on Pacquiao at all. He's a great guy, he means well but he has his vices as we all do. However the *******s make him out to be some sort of deity. Pacquiao for years has always been my top 1 or 2 fighters and he will retire an all time great. But even Ali had his share of issues as all humans do.
          Yep good post

Comment

Originally posted by Pretty Boy32 View Post
            Fuck that gay shit Larry, fuck that.
            I don't admire anyone who holds back from the biggest fight of all time and true boxing fan would be the same.

Pacquiaos fans are not boxing fans, they are Pacquiao fans so they don't care. Real fight fans will never forgive him, and we can argue back and forth about whether we think Manny is afraid or not, but the fact is people are using Bob Arum as the excuse,
            But it was the same with the De La Hoya fight, But Manny demanded it was made happen,
            He won't do that for the Mayweather fight...

How can you respect that?
            You aren't being reasonable he's being reasonable, I'm a Boxing fan and a Pacquiao fan

Comment

Manny being too hard on himself....ducks go to heaven as well...he'll be alright!!

Comment

Originally posted by SekondzOut View Post
                Manny being too hard on himself....ducks go to heaven as well...he'll be alright!!
                maximum trollling

Comment

Originally posted by MANIAC310 View Post
                  maximum trollling

Comment

Originally posted by ThePhantom5 View Post
                    fighthype FIGHTHYPE.COM
                    "If I had died last year or in the last two years, I am sure I would’ve gone straight to hell." - Manny Pacquiao 1/13/2012 <- Interesting

fighthype FIGHTHYPE.COM
                    "I was still doing the Devil’s advocate. I was still doing evil." - Manny Pacquiao, 1/13/2012 <- Sounds interesting. Do tell!

fighthype FIGHTHYPE.COM
                    In an interview with ABS-CBN News, Pacquiao said he has had his share of vices in the past, including gambling, drinking and womanizing.
                    It takes immense courage to admit your faults and short comings.

Even more so, when you are respected by so many.

Manny is a Catholic so it not surprising he is plagued by guilt.

Not sure of the extent of his vices and how they affected his fight game, but if he is more focused now I feel sorry for his next opponent.

Comment

Also when he says ''I had died I'd go straight to hell'', people shouldn't jump to the conclusion that he is speaking about drinking, cheating and gambling alone.

One of my cousins was on that whole''I've done some terrible things in my life'', thought he was talking about cheating on his wife with any skirt that crossed his path but when some big time criminal got arrested he was sweating because the two of them have business with one another. Suddenly those terrible things gain perspective.

People need to remember that he is a politician in a corrupt country.

Comment

Working...
                      X