Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Pac: "If I had died in the last two years, I am sure I would've gone straight hell"

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

99 percent of us here in the board are going straight to hell. So don't act like you guys have a halo up your head.

Comment

Originally posted by loui_ludwig View Post
      99 percent of us here in the board are going straight to hell. So don't act like you guys have a halo up your head.
      we are the 99% lol

Comment

Ehh i dont think anyone should be talking **** about any boxer on here.
        None of them are saints and no body is perfect. At lease he can admit his faults and try to better himself. Other boxers are on a slippery slope to you know where...

I hope Pac learns from this and Floyd should learn from his sentence. We will see after he gets released.

Comment

Pacquiao is a fraud.

Comment

Hell isn't real, it's just a story like Santa and Easter bunny.

Comment

Originally posted by DE100 View Post
              So what happened to make him make this kind of statement, this didnt come from no where. Any news? Was he caught with A Bakla? what?
              wondering the same thing. must've been caught with DLH and a pakla in a fishnet party. what's the dealio here? any word from the philippines?

Comment

Originally posted by ThePhantom5 View Post
                fighthype FIGHTHYPE.COM
                In his dream, he said he was walking in a forest when a bright light shone on him and a voice asked: "Son, why are you going away from me?"

fighthype FIGHTHYPE.COM
                "I woke up crying. I remember I was crying in my dream and when I touched my pillow, it was wet," Pacquiao said.

fighthype FIGHTHYPE.COM
                Pacquiao said he lost his appetite for his old vices, and gave away all his fighting cocks.

Comment

this is so stupid. all almost every pro athlete or celeb live this lifestyle. why are so many of you morons surprised and happy?

Comment

Most people don't give a **** it is just hilarious to read things like this after the media and his stans put him on such a high pedestal.

Comment

Originally posted by DE100 View Post
                      So what happened to make him make this kind of statement, this didnt come from no where. Any news? Was he caught with A Bakla? what?
                      I think his wife threatened to leave him or some ****. He was banging some other girl or girls.

Comment

Working...
                      X