Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Pac: "If I had died in the last two years, I am sure I would've gone straight hell"

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Pretty Boy32 View Post
    He can't fight counter punchers, You know your stuff Larry but this bull.
    Why you think the 3rd Marquez fight was 3 years late?

Cause he ducked him for years too, so he waited for Marquez to slow down.

He fights Marquez at 39 years old at a terrible weight he can't handle and he gets countered allnight.

What do you think Floyd will do to him? Roach has said before, Floyds style gives Manny trouble. Manny himself knows this...
    He has become a public icon worldwide, especially in the Philippines,
    A loss to Mayweather would be devastating for him and he knows he can't beat him.
    i am fully aware that he can not adjust in a fight nor deal with effective lateral movement but that does not mean he fears anyone,do i think floyd beats him??yes and easily at that..but would manny quit or run??no he'd take his beating till the ref or roach throwing in the towel..I admire Manny he came from nothing and now is a icon in this sport and someone his nation looks up to,how can anyone who has been poor not respect the fact he worked hard and made his dreams come true???

Comment

Originally posted by Larryx2011 View Post
      i am fully aware that he can not adjust in a fight nor deal with effective lateral movement but that does not mean he fears anyone,do i think floyd beats him??yes and easily at that..but would manny quit or run??no he'd take his beating till the ref or roach throwing in the towel..I admire Manny he came from nothing and now is a icon in this sport and someone his nation looks up to,how can anyone who has been poor not respect the fact he worked hard and made his dreams come true???
      Fuck that gay shit Larry, fuck that.
      I don't admire anyone who holds back from the biggest fight of all time and true boxing fan would be the same.

Pacquiaos fans are not boxing fans, they are Pacquiao fans so they don't care. Real fight fans will never forgive him, and we can argue back and forth about whether we think Manny is afraid or not, but the fact is people are using Bob Arum as the excuse,
      But it was the same with the De La Hoya fight, But Manny demanded it was made happen,
      He won't do that for the Mayweather fight...

How can you respect that?

Comment

We're all aware that when it comes to Mayweather's personal life, people like to dig into it and hop on the hate wagon.

I could care less what Manny has done outside of boxing. He could be a bakla by night and I could care less but if these quotes are references to something boxing related, then that something to talk about.

His personal issues may affect his political career, but fuck do i care about that bullshit.

Comment

I don't admire anyone who holds back from the biggest fight of all time and true boxing fan would be the same.

Pacquiaos fans are not boxing fans, they are Pacquiao fans so they don't care. Real fight fans will never forgive him, and we can argue back and forth about whether we think Manny is afraid or not, but the fact is people are using Bob Arum as the excuse,
          But it was the same with the De La Hoya fight, But Manny demanded it was made happen,

this dickrider have completely forgotten that it is not pacquiao who demanded ridiculous testing ****, enormous amounts of money, you name it just to fight a one-dimensional midget from asia. the same boring boxer and his stupid defenders claiming it's an easy fight. keep fooling yourselves clowns.

thanks for curtailing my free speech with your stupid pm, brah.

Comment

Originally posted by pacfan View Post
            this dickrider have completely forgotten that it is not pacquiao who demanded ridiculous testing ****, enormous amounts of money, you name it just to fight a one-dimensional midget from asia. the same boring boxer and his stupid defenders claiming it's an easy fight. keep fooling yourselves clowns.

thanks for curtailing my free speech with your stupid pm, brah.

And Manny ducked the fight, by not taking the tests.
            Now he will take them cause he thought he was calling Floyds bluff, but he has more excuses

Your dumbass is too stupid to see cause you don't know shit about the sport.
            Everyone has to take tests against Floyd, but Manny is on roids so he bi
            tched out, then he went off them for the Marquez fight and got fucked up. He knows he needs to them so he is ducking Floyd.....

Comment

Originally posted by ThePhantom5 View Post
              hahahaha!!

Comment

Originally posted by Larryx2011 View Post
                We all have our vices and more than likely most of use if we died today would bust the bottom out of hell..Manny is only human but *******s are the ones who act like he can do no wrong even tho he has never ever claimed to be a saint..all we can do as humans is strive to do just a little better everyday..wish Manny all the best
                Great great post. I'd give you green K, but it won't let me. So many people want to put these athletes on such a high pedestal. Pac's human just like anyone else, and he makes mistakes. I wish him well.

Comment

lol didn't he used to steal cartons of cigarettes from poor, lonely, scared filipinos?

What a dick

Comment

damm is LarryX finally off the crack for one day? hes finally making sense.

And pretty boy 32 needs some serious help in the head.

Comment

argument?? there is no argument..you have you opinion i have mine..thats life people have different views and we must accept that.have a wonderful day homie

Comment

Working...
                      X