Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Marquez: If No Pacquiao, I'll Gladly Fight in Mexico City

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Marquez/Peterson is a good fight. Happy for Peterson getting all of this mention after his fight with A mere Fraud.

Comment

Please not Alvarado.... hell... If not Bradley I'll take a Peterson.

Comment

Originally posted by iloveboxing2 View Post
        ..Jmm deserves another crack at Pac, more than Cotto.
        Honestly if I'm pac looking at all this stuff goin on with him and his promoter I'm looking for a fourth fight with marquez and prove his critics wrong most of the boxing world thought he lost that last fight with juan.

Comment

Originally posted by hougigo View Post
          Please not Alvarado.... hell... If not Bradley I'll take a Peterson.
          alvarado? you mean diaz? hell i wouldn't mind an alvarado/marquez fight. .

that alvarado dude is stout. . . of course, the great marquez would more than likely pick him apart and take him for a ride on dai'ello buss, but with power and punch resistance like alvarado possesses, it'll be a good fight. . .

Comment

Originally posted by mathed View Post
            Martinez is da man!!
            haha my dude mathed - you could convince me to like jsut about any fighter but martinez. . .

Comment

Originally posted by GRUSTLER View Post
              Marquez/Peterson is a good fight. Happy for Peterson getting all of this mention after his fight with A mere Fraud.
              yeah even though im a hardcore khan fan, and he obviously won that fight even with the cheap point deductions, it's hard not to like and respect peterson. . .

he's one of boxing's good guys. . . had to take the hard road to get this shot. . . isn't overly physically or athletically blessed, but just earned everything in the gym. . .

Comment

DAVID DIAZ??? ****TT!!! bring him bradley, peterson, rios, guerrero, alvarado, maidana, khan't or MORALES, a topdog in the 140 divison, not a tomato can like Diaz.

Comment

..Pac has more to gain facing JMM or Bradley. Cotto fight? that would be a terrible pick. To even consider that fight is just an act of greediness. Cotto literally run away from Pac..Arum is a ****ing greedy bastard!
                  Originally posted by Muscles72 View Post
                  Honestly if I'm pac looking at all this stuff goin on with him and his promoter I'm looking for a fourth fight with marquez and prove his critics wrong most of the boxing world thought he lost that last fight with juan.

Comment

After this fight Marquez you should try to be a free agent and get the big fights you want.

Comment

this puto was running his mouth too much, whining about his loss and then asked for $10 million in a rematch, refused to fight in Las Vegas (where more money can be made) etc, he forgot the business side of boxing hence the event was no longer attractive to promote for Top Rank. JMM will only be able to fight a nobody for a max purse of maybe $250k..enjoy JMM cause Bradley would have retired you.

Comment

Working...
                      X