No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Marquez: If No Pacquiao, I'll Gladly Fight in Mexico City

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by iloveboxing2 View Post
    ..so I guess Marquez can fight Bradley. Arum is ****ing genuis, I am beginning to hate the guy. Sign and fight deal for Cotto and another blockbuster fight for JMM and Bradley.
    Cotto should forget this fight and fight Chavez for the Middle-weight title. I hope JMM was not bluffing when he said he wants Bradley. Arum, you are a ****ing crook!!!!!

wouldn't necessarily call bradley/marquez a blockbuster. . . definitely not a PPV fight. . .

it's a fight HBO )or Showtime since they are fully in the running now) would cough out about 3.5-4 million to make, though. . . but bradley would probably think he's worth just as much as marquez and pull some diva shyt and not fight unless he got the same amount as marquez. . .

Comment

Originally posted by UglyPug View Post
      wouldn't necessarily call bradley/marquez a blockbuster. . . definitely not a PPV fight. . .

it's a fight HBO )or Showtime since they are fully in the running now) would cough out about 3.5-4 million to make, though. . . but bradley would probably think he's worth just as much as marquez and pull some diva shyt and not fight unless he got the same amount as marquez. . .

This right here will stop the fight from ever happenin!!!

Comment

he would have to ..... he made 1.2 Million for fighting joel casamayor.

He figures Marquez is a tougher fight, and has a bigger name than Casamayor.

he'll want at least 2 Million which would be half - most of the purse.

Comment

Originally posted by MANIAC310 View Post

yeah.. it's a damn shame HBO paid him so much and spoiled him. . .

that's why i don't see the fight being made. . . but marquez of all fighters, is the one willing to say screw it who cares about the money and just fight. . or at least he was. . i wouldn't blame him now, though. . he is getting older and needs to be paid for his worth. .

Comment

Pac/Jmm drew 1.4 mil PPV's, you all don't think Jmm played a big role attracting people to watch?

Comment

Originally posted by iloveboxing2 View Post
              Pac/Jmm drew 1.4 mil PPV's, you all don't think Jmm played a big role attracting people to watch?
              of course......... which is why Marquez should get the lions share of the $

Comment

ah! mi karnal!

but if by slim chance Marquez did fight Diaz in Mexico City, I wouldn't hold it against him. . . It's Juan fugging Manuel Marquez! A TRUE PEOPLE'S CHAMP! Unlike the fake Sergio Martinez. . .
                Martinez is da man!!

Comment

The only fight for pacquiao is marquez how can manny justify another fight with cotto or a fight with them other 2... please his promoter is already making him look like a stand up punk ducking mayweather if he dosent fight marquez again he'll start to lose his credibility as a top fighter.

Comment

.. Pac will definitely lose his credibility, 1st fight with Cotto wasn't even close. Arum is milking Cotto, now Pac is trying to milk his fans..I think that's worse. SMH
                    Originally posted by Muscles72 View Post
                    The only fight for pacquiao is marquez how can manny justify another fight with cotto or a fight with them other 2... please his promoter is already making him look like a stand up punk ducking mayweather if he dosent fight marquez again he'll start to lose his credibility as a top fighter.

Comment

..Jmm deserves another crack at Pac, more than Cotto.
                      of course......... which is why Marquez should get the lions share of the $

Comment

Working...
                      X