Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Chisora: Broken Toe? When I Meet Haye I'll Break His Jaw!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Chisora: Broken Toe? When I Meet Haye I'll Break His Jaw!

The self-confidence and sense of humor of Dereck Chisora (15-2, 9 KOs) continues to flow as the boxer prepares for the biggest fight of his career, on the 18th of February in Munich,against WBC champion Vitali Klitschko (43-2, 40 KOs). Chisora, already predicting a solid victory over Vitali, has a whole list of opponents to fight in the future - including his countryman David Haye and Vitali's younger brother, WBA/IBO/WBO/IBF champion Wladimir Klitschko.

[Click Here To Read More]

lol, shame all those guys except fury will put you in a coma.

Comment

Derrick get your head in ORDER cause Vitali is looking to WEAR YOU DOWN & KNOCK YOU OUT GRANTED YOU,L HAVE SOME SUCCESS but you need to raise your game seriously or your getting beat again you need to be fast elusive aggressive

Comment

Del boy is funny lol. David is a joke and delboy will show you what a HW contender is supoosed to try and do in a HWC fight.

War delboy

Comment

Granted haye may have not done that good vs wlad but chisora is slow, not strong and has **** stamina. He can't even pass haye at all. Haye would hit him at will.

Comment

Originally posted by ChristianBale View Post
            Granted haye may have not done that good vs wlad but chisora is slow, not strong and has **** stamina. He can't even pass haye at all. Haye would hit him at will.
            Hays is a ****ing kunt of a man. I used to be a huge fan up until he beat valuev. Before that he fought like a beast and aimed to put on a great show. Once he got the HW belt he shut up shop and held onto it by fighting cans and taxi drivers. He finally talked hmself into a fight with wladdy and just run the whole night and didnt even want to take any chances or even try to win.

Comment

Not even in Hayes league.

Comment

I feel sorry for Chisora, there are times i think he actually believes the bull that he talks.

Comment

Originally posted by JimmyMcNulty View Post
                  I feel sorry for Chisora, there are times i think he actually believes the bull that he talks.
                  its obvious that chisora is trolling every single one of you

people who take his trash talk seriously must be ******ed

Comment

Win or lose Chisora will go out on his shield. Not run all night like Haye did.

Comment

Working...
                    X