Collapse
No announcement yet.

Bottom Line: Floyd loves money he needs to accept the late May proposal

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

why are people still answering this troll.....

Comment

Manny "The Punany" Duckuiao ducked the fight end of story

Comment

Originally posted by Simply Zyzz View Post
        why are people still answering this troll.....
        A lot of butt hurt *****s in here. Can't accept the truth. Again you have posted a lot in my thread and I'm the troll.. OOOOOOOOOOOHHHHH---K!

Comment

Originally posted by Roja's480 View Post
          Manny "The Punany" Duckuiao ducked the fight end of story
          When a ***** doesn't have anything intelligent to say.. This is all they end up doing.. Senseless whining hehe!

A lot of butt raaaped *****s in here..This is fun

Bottomline: building a 45000 seating arena makes sense. More money for Floyd. He should agree and talk about it. But he isn't coz he rather fight a lesser foe.. Guess who is ducking??

Wow floyd doesn't want money. Shocking news! Money mayweather ain't money no more. Should be more like "No risk Mayweather from now on"

Comment

Originally posted by Spoon23 View Post
            When a ***** doesn't have anything intelligent to say.. This is all they end up doing.. Senseless whining hehe!

A lot of butt raaaped *****s in here..This is fun

Bottomline: building a 45000 seating arena makes sense. More money for Floyd. He should agree and talk about it. But he isn't coz he rather fight a lesser foe.. Guess who is ducking??

Wow floyd doesn't want money. Shocking news! Money mayweather ain't money no more. Should be more like "No risk Mayweather from now on"
            hey what happened u ducked me on ur own thread last time, i put this vid up and u never came back to ur thread

this is how spoon23 argues with someone who has common knowledge

Comment

hey what happened u ducked me on ur own thread last time, i put this vid up and u never came back to ur thread

this is how spoon23 argues with someone who has common knowledge

here's the latest.

May 5 it is!

Just ask Floyd fight or flight??

Manny Pacquiao agrees to fight May 5th.

“To all of my fans…Mayweather just needs to agree to and accept a 50 percent split, and if he does, then the fight will go through. He’s the one who needs to agree,”

“He’s the one who has to say yes. The reason is because he talks to a lot of people. He has a lot of representatives. If he takes the fight, he can make $50-to-60 million. That’s how much he can make.”

“I want to fight him. This is the fight the world wants. Mayweather wants a guaranteed purse, so what he has to do is get a promoter who can give him the guarantee,” said Pacquiao.

“I don’t have problems getting a guarantee because I have a promoter who will give me my guaranteed purse. If he gets a guarantee, then we are going to share the revenue on a 50-50 basis.”

What now? Fight or Flight Floyd? He called your bluff..

Your serve Floyd.. if he demands more we can truly see who doesn't want it..

Knowing who the diva is here..

Pac has budged if this still doesn't happen. This has to be pinned down to your boy

Here's the link: http://www.mp8.ph/news/official-stat...ay-5th-3/13062

That's Pac's official site btw.
              Last edited by Spoon23; 01-13-2012, 02:54 AM.

Comment

here's the latest.

May 5 it is!

Just ask Floyd fight or flight??

Manny Pacquiao agrees to fight May 5th.

“To all of my fans…Mayweather just needs to agree to and accept a 50 percent split, and if he does, then the fight will go through. He’s the one who needs to agree,”

“He’s the one who has to say yes. The reason is because he talks to a lot of people. He has a lot of representatives. If he takes the fight, he can make $50-to-60 million. That’s how much he can make.”

“I want to fight him. This is the fight the world wants. Mayweather wants a guaranteed purse, so what he has to do is get a promoter who can give him the guarantee,” said Pacquiao.

“I don’t have problems getting a guarantee because I have a promoter who will give me my guaranteed purse. If he gets a guarantee, then we are going to share the revenue on a 50-50 basis.”

What now? Fight or Flight Floyd? He called your bluff..

Your serve Floyd.. if he demans more we can truly see who doesn't want it..

Knowing who the diva is here..

Pac has budged if this still doesn't happen. This has to be pinned down to your boy
                where is the quote of pac saying he agreed to fight on may 5th

Comment

here's whats going to happen. these two fukheads are going to keep putting off the megafight trying to outmanoevre eachother or make it even bigger etc and take other 'easier' fights in between. But both guys are getting older and pac especially seems on the slide, another year or definately within two unless they fight complete bums one of the two guys will take a loss (it almost happened to pac last time out) and demand for the fight will tank and then if it does happen it will be only slightly bigger than a mayweather mosley or pac cotto. And Bob Arum and the two duckers will have nobody but themselves to blame. At this stage i almost want this to happen to screw those dicks the way they've been screwing us fans.

Comment

where is the quote of pac saying he agreed to fight on may 5th
                    http://www.mp8.ph/news/official-stat...ay-5th-3/13062

read and weep.. Just tell your boy to man-up. No more excuses.. Man-up!

Comment

http://www.mp8.ph/news/official-stat...ay-5th-3/13062

read and weep.. Just tell your boy to man-up. No more excuses.. Man-up!
                      I don't see quote

Comment

Working...
                      X