No announcement yet.

Bottom Line: Floyd loves money he needs to accept the late May proposal

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Mannie Phresh View Post
    that temp aren can be completely operational by april 22nd so their is no excuse why they cant fight may 5th.
    The answers are right in his face, he too slow to put the pieces together. Either that or he is some troll alt, either way, a waste of time and bandwidth.

Comment

Originally posted by p4p-champ View Post
      The answers are right in his face, he too slow to put the pieces together. Either that or he is some troll alt, either way, a waste of time and bandwidth.
      Arum had a talk with 2 hotels to build a make shift arena. we don't know the schedule oF building one in an open field. There are permits and dates to figure out.

Everything is pure speculation in your part and mine.. It may be that the construction can only start at a later date. But I believe you it can be made easily. But what we don't know is the permit to build one is when? I repeat when? The owner of the land has to be in the equation, which we don't know.

Unless you know the owner of the land and has other investors that come to play.. You are outside looking in..

Building a make shift arena that cost 7m. Plus it needs build permits and investors.

Bottomline: Floyd wants money and he has to answer to this question?

Why don't you like more money Floyd? This will give you more money? And more fans to watch the fight live. All win win for both sides.

It makes sense. He has to say something sensible or else duckweather is at it again.
      Last edited by Spoon23; 01-13-2012, 12:12 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Spoon23 View Post
        Arum had a talk with 2 hotels to build a make shift arena. we don't know the schedule oF building one in an open field. There is permits and dates to figure out.

Everything is pure speculation.. It may be that the construction can only start at a later date. But I believe you it can be made easily. But what we don't know is the permit to build one is when? I repeat when? The owner of the land has to be in the equation, which we don't know.

Unless you know the owner of the land and has other investors that come to play.. You are outside looking in..

Building a make shift arena that cost 7m. Plus it needs build permits and investors.
        all parties are interested and permitts would take 3 days tops. the land owner has been in agreement since late 09 its up to arum thats all.

Comment

Originally posted by Mannie Phresh View Post
          all parties are interested and permitts would take 3 days tops. the land owner has been in agreement since late 09 its up to arum thats all.
          Right coz you said so.. Are you a silent partner here? lol

Bottomline: Floyd wants money and he has to answer to this question?

Why don't you like more money Floyd? This will give you more money? And more fans to watch the fight live. All win win for both sides.

It makes sense. He has to say something sensible or else duckweather is at it again.

Floyd has to refute this. Rebuttal is needed. Lets wait and see about how he answers this question " why don't you like a bigger fight venue Floyd?"

More money for you Floyd.
          Last edited by Spoon23; 01-13-2012, 12:23 AM.

Comment

Hey... I have a question:

Why didn't Bob Arum say anything about building a temporary stadium in 2010 when he supposedly had negotiations with Ross Greenburg and had a website with a countdown clock for a deadline?

Anybody?

Comment

Originally posted by jcpryor View Post
              Hey... I have a question:

Why didn't Bob Arum say anything about building a temporary stadium in 2010 when he supposedly had negotiations with Ross Greenburg and had a website with a countdown clock for a deadline?

Anybody?
              Arum wanted the fight in dallas stadium which can bring in 75000 seats for this huge mega fight but we all know diva Floyd don't want to fight outside vegas coz he can't use his much needed xyclocain.

Comment

Right.. That's when you know you got served.. white flag?? Not necessary.. It's ok get a piece of some humble pie.. Btw, your closer of being red.. I'm not
                ....you're

Comment

Originally posted by Simply Zyzz View Post
                  ....you're
                  Don't fu(k with the gramar policia

Comment

Yup arum is greedy we all know that. But so is Money Mayweather. Money loves money. He will have more money if a make shift arena is made. 16500 seats mgm vs 45000 seats. Do the math.

It makes sense and money mayweather loves money. So why would he not grab this opportunity?

Bottom line: Floyd needs to accept this. He loves money. The ball is in his court to answer back.

Money mayweather ain't money if he doesn't go for this..

If he doesn't go with this then he truly is duckng? Money mayweather doesn't want money.. and would go for a cheaper fight than fight pac?

Checkmate.. Better answer Floyd,,
                    Wait wait. So your saying Floyd wants the fight in early May, because Arum and Pac are pushing for a later day to boost revenues Now I see what the problem is and why Pacfans think Floyd is doing the ducking. Its a simple case of dyslexia.
                    Last edited by littlemac; 01-13-2012, 01:52 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by littlemac View Post
                      Wait wait. So your saying Floyd wants the fight in early May, because Arum and Pac are pushing for a later day to boost revenues Now I see what the problem is and why Pacfans think Floyd is doing the ducking. Its a simple case of dyslexia.
                      That's not what I said lol.. Forget it. You won't get it even if you try. Your blinded by your admiration to your GOAT fighter

But in case you want to try be logical. You can read from Page one onwards

Bottomline: building a 45000 seating arena makes sense. More money for Floyd. He should agree and talk about it. But he isn't coz he rather fight a lesser foe.. Guess who is ducking?? But I know it's hard to fathom.. You have to remove your blinders first..

It's shocking Money may doesn't care about money nowadays.

Comment

Working...
                      X