Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Pacfans seem to be the only fans wanting the fight to take place at a later time!!!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by G A M E View Post

THE GHOST STADIUM
    Bwhahahahahaha...."The Ghost Stadium"......

Comment

Originally posted by MayweatherJr View Post
      Floyd Mayweather Jr. was supposed to report to the Clark County Detention Center in Las Vegas on Friday to begin serving an 87-day jail sentence for a domestic violence guilty plea related to a September 2010 incident with his ex-girlfriend, who is also the mother of three of his children.

However, Mayweather's attorney, Richard Wright, argued that because Mayweather had already committed to a May 5 fight at the MGM Grand -- and, as Wright emphasized, because that event has been projected to generate more than $100 million for the local economy -- Mayweather should be allowed to put off his incarceration until June 1.

That was the date Wright suggested in order to give Mayweather time to recover from whatever bumps and bruises he might suffer in the fight.
      **** i was thinking this also. would suck going straight to a cold ass jail cell after being in the biggest fight of your life. would rather be home, chillin' with the best medicine and machines my money can buy!

Comment

i really don't know the purpose of this stupid thread. at this point i don't give a hoot in hell what dumb *****s think. you can say pac fans don't want this fight to happen all you want and i don't give a phuck. in fact, i can frankly say that i don't want this fight to happen. i'm sick of the pu55y. he should not be rewarded with millions of dollars for the way he had behaved in this fight.

i do hope arum/pac is reading this. i'm not going to give in with this pu55y if i were arum. this is just feeding evil attitude.

Comment

Originally posted by pacfan View Post
          i really don't know the purpose of this stupid thread. at this point i don't give a hoot in hell what dumb *****s think. you can say pac fans don't want this fight to happen all you want and i don't give a phuck. in fact, i can frankly say that i don't want this fight to happen. i'm sick of the pu55y. he should not be rewarded with millions of dollars for the way he had behaved in this fight.

i do hope arum/pac is reading this. i'm not going to give in with this pu55y if i were arum. this is just feeding evil attitude.

Too late. Pac is in the news saying he, once again, gave in to
          Floyd's antics. May 5th originally meant for Mexican fighters.

Floyd's reaction? It's the same bs and the usual posturing, tweeting.

It's no different from the same "take the test" ****. Even though Pac
          already agreed to it.

Pick up the phone Floyd.

Comment

5th or 19th...whats the difference? And who gives a ****? As long as its made.
            hmmmm early, less money....later more money. hmmmmmm thats a tuffy

Comment

Drug tests, purse split, vacations, imprisonment.

Now fight date?

What else is out there for these two to latch on to have the advantage over the other to feed their egos?

Comment

Originally posted by JoeMan View Post
                Too late. Pac is in the news saying he, once again, gave in to
                Floyd's antics. May 5th originally meant for Mexican fighters.

Floyd's reaction? It's the same bs and the usual posturing, tweeting.

It's no different from the same "take the test" ****. Even though Pac
                already agreed to it.

Pick up the phone Floyd.

classic of Floyd. writing checks he cant cash! oops Floyd

Comment

Originally posted by PAC-BOY View Post
                  5th or 19th...whats the difference? And who gives a ****? As long as its made.
                  hmmmm early, less money....later more money. hmmmmmm thats a tuffy
                  We've been waiting three years for this fight, that is why people give a ****. Also Manny has been fighting in early May for the past couple of years and now all of a sudden they want the fight pushed back to late May? Don't you find that a little odd? Stop being a biased fan and think rationally.

Comment

Originally posted by Johnwoo8686 View Post
                    We've been waiting three years for this fight, that is why people give a ****. Also Manny has been fighting in early May for the past couple of years and now all of a sudden they want the fight pushed back to late May? Don't you find that a little odd? Stop being a biased fan and think rationally.
                    Just because they might wanna have like 7-14 more days....oh man thats a life time. B!tch B!tch B!tch thats all you sissys do...whine and cry and accuse. This a business as well...it why they have promoters advisers Managers and so on...I dont find **** odd except the way you girly drama queens blow things outta context..Stop being biased heheheeee pot callin the Kettle black STFU

Comment

• Originally posted by Johnwoo8686 View Post
                      After waiting over 2yrs for this fight, how is 2 more weeks going to hurt if the fight will certainly be made if both sides agree for having it a week or 2 after the 5th?

Comment

Working...
                      X