No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Photos: Kell Brook and Matthew Hatton Go Face To Face

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Leohappy View Post
    not really enough of a step up imo. he fought n'dou,jackiewicz, galarza and now hatton.... neither a live opponent imo. zaveck, senchenko etc. would be a lot better.
    the only question is if it will go the distance. with english reffing you never know.
    I meant to say a step down for Jackiewicz.

I feel it is a step down IMO.

Comment

Brook's 'bum of the month' tour continues.

Comment

i don't care what anyone says.... this is how you manage a fighters career....

short, little steps up....

after hatton.... kell needs to look at guys who have been world champs, but never really cut it.... guys like malinaggi....

just to test the waters.... once he dominates that type of opponent.... he can go after live opponents like... berto/ ortiz.... and the likes.... maybe even the pacquiao's/ mayweather's and catch them on the slide.....

he doesn't need to rush... he needs to just keep making improvements/ adjustments.... and then he'll be ready to really become a top fighter.... it's all about staying active and progressing....

the khan fights got to be there for him, sooner rather than later.... considering khan was thinking of fighting matthew hatton as his first test at welterweight until the peterson debacle....

Comment

I can't believe this is the 'big fight' that Hearn was wetting his knickers over. Matt Hatton? Really?

Comment

Originally posted by dancovboxer View Post
            Kelly Brook, haha!!!
            Oh, how inciteful. LOL!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Sexy Beast View Post
              Brook's 'bum of the month' tour continues.
              Anyone whose fought for a World title is far from being a bum.

Comment

Originally posted by Szymonpl86
                these brits make me laugh with their worth nothing belts. who cares u got the ebu or the english commonwealth title come to us and fight a grade a fighter and end up like khan and froch and who ever else there was is and ever will be.
                Yeah!!!!!...America, land of the free, home of the brave. Dear oh dear. LOL!!!

Comment

This is the most depressing boxing photograph ever taken.

Comment

Working...
                  X