Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Arum: Mayweather Won't Pay Canelo The Money He Wants

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Mayweather dictionary means your to young and strong so there will never be a fight. I'll just use you on the under card so that the Mexicans will buy the PPV to watch you fight and than I'll be credit for the PPV sales.

Comment

That's bull****!!!!!!!!

Pac was fighting 5 times a year with worse that were still healing when he was trying to feed himself in the Philippines.

Comment

Originally posted by tesla_power View Post
        Seriously as a Pac fan, I'm more hyped for the names floating for a Mayweather bout than the names floating around Pac.

Yeah. Just looking at Pac past fights, god, that man was a great fighter to follow before. Now, like many divas before him ( inc. Pbf ), he has not become more of a money maker than a fighter.
        Manny's making Floyd's 2006/7 look like Murderer's Row.

Comment

Pac is my favorite fighter, but all this hate and made up crap from Arum everyday are really making Team Pac look bad.

Comment

June 2 is a saturday

make it happen

no excuses team pac or team mayweather

make the ****ing fight happen before we all head to the ufc

Comment

Originally posted by jrosales13 View Post
              Vitaly Klitschko eye almost fell out of his socket and he was in the ring 5 and half months later.
              Don't you think it's past time that you stop scatering untruths and fantastic comments around. Think before you speak. You know damned well that nobody's eye"fell out of it's socket', and all that other assorted crap. The guy got a bad looking gash across the fleshy part of his eyebrow, and two very minor cuts below his eye with a bruise. His eyes, both of them, were perfectly alright, and functioned perfectly. The stoppage was a doctor's mistake and he made several excuses for doing so, none of which was valid.

In the touched up picture that you guys love to display, it is clear that Klitschko's eye is perfectly functional, there is even no swelling, and it's a historical fact that the bleeding was controlled by the 4th rd. Which makes the stoppage after the sixth, (when Lewis barely staggered back to his stool) more of a mystery than ever...............

For the icing, 10 days after the fight, Klitschko appeared on TV to specifically show that his cut was really minor, had been attended to by a plastic surgeon, and was already closed and not even visible under close-up.........

How crazies can repeat known lies is beyond me. It must be a mental thing. I really don't care about anyone's eyes, nose, ears or tonsils, I just don't like to see obvious untruths perpetuated by those who should know better.

Comment

No, nothing Floyd said did anything to Manny's legacy. The only reason anyone was accusing him of PED's was all the BS stances against random testing and how it effects him, that's why people really started believing he was on them.

And Manny fighting Clottey, Margarito, Mosley, and Marquez when he did is what has been hurting his legacy, while he easily could have fought Mosley in 09'-10', Berto, or Ortiz.

It always makes me wonder how people can talk s**T about Floyd fighting Mosley, after Shane had just KO'd Mayorga and Margarito, and when he was Top 10 P4P after the Margarito win. How could people talk s**t about Floyd fighting Ortiz, when Victor was coming off 5 straight wins (1 over Berto, the next best WW to MP-FMJ) and a draw he should have won over Peterson.......And then they turn around and praise Manny for fighting Clottey-hadn't won a fight in 2 years, Margarito at a 150 CW-coming off KO loss to Mosley, Mosley-coming off loss to Floyd and draw with Mora, and Marquez at 144-a weight Floyd dominated him at.

It's complete one sided bias, it's not even funny. Now, Manny is saying this.....

http://www.malaya.com.ph/01102012/sports2.html

"I am meeting with my promoter tomorrow (Tuesday) and I will insist that the fight with Mayweather be given preference than the four others in the list".

"I don’t want some quarters to blame me if, in the long run, the fight wouldn’t push through".

"Whoever the fans want me to fight, I will face him atop the ring. I don’t choose fights. It’s my promoter who does because it’s his job. My job is to fight, everybody must realize that".

So, if Manny forces Arum to make the fight, I have NO PROBLEM with Manny. But, if he tells Bob that Floyd is the priority and the fight STILL doesn't get made, Manny didn't do enough. He can't keep saying it's up to his promoter who he fights, because IN THE END, he can do whatever he wants and fight who he wants.

Comment

Originally posted by amayseng View Post
                  June 2 is a saturday

make it happen

no excuses team pac or team mayweather

make the ****ing fight happen before we all head to the ufc
                  Floyd heads to jail on June 1, 2012 man, so how is that possible???????

May 5, 2012..........no excuses.

Comment

Stfu bob arum stop thinking about mayweather 24/7

Comment

Originally posted by LeoReyes View Post
                      Pac is my favorite fighter, but all this hate and made up crap from Arum everyday are really making Team Pac look bad.
                      I just read the same story that you did,with normal comprehension, but I can't see why you were able to credibly turn a few very normal, ordinary, every-day comments into "crap" etc.

You have a sickness, maybe, I can't explain it otherwise. Or else you have a blind prejudice.

Comment

Working...
                      X