Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Arum: Mayweather Won't Pay Canelo The Money He Wants

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I heard pac is taking JMM to court for giving him the worst cut in history.

Comment

I don't know guys, I think that this level of bull**** is unhealthy even for Bob. His arteries are getting clogged and he's about to have a **** attack. I don't think I've ever seen a duck this bad. When Mayweather goes to jail, he won't get out until August or September, leaving him only 2-3 months max to train for a fight. At this point, I believe he would definitely need a tune up. Bob's trying to push this to May 2013 or get Pacquiao to retire before then, as they claim he only has 4-5 fights left. Then they'll say well May could've fought Pac in November 2012, why did he fight Guerrero as a tune up? I don't think Pac wants this fight either. He's not as clueless as you guys would believe. It's just that unlike Bob, Pac uses lube and smiles while he bends you over and takes your peanut butter.

Comment

Boxingscene is payed off. I'm getting sick of this demon Arum and his media puppets.

Comment

arum should be a comedian

Comment

Originally posted by COACH WEBB View Post
            Manny's cut is CLEARLY the worst cut known to man. It healed when Floyd was headed to prison last week...in that same week that his report date was pushed back, the cut got even worse. I hope he doesn't fight too soon, I don't want him to mess around and reopen the worst cut known to man in another fight and not be ready or able to fight Mayweather in December 2014.
            LMAO im in tears

Comment

Arum should just let those boys learned it the hard way. Even Mosley dropped his partnership with GBP, and why?

Comment

Originally posted by delpilar View Post
                Arum should just let those boys learned it the hard way. Even Mosley dropped his partnership with GBP, and why?
                cuz he wanted pac and gbp didn't want to make that fight for him cuz no one wanted to see it

Comment

Originally posted by Roja's480 View Post
                  cuz he wanted pac and gbp didn't want to make that fight for him cuz no one wanted to see it
                  Oh is that the reason? GBP didn't want to be apart of it?

Comment

Seriously as a Pac fan, I'm more hyped for the names floating for a Mayweather bout than the names floating around Pac.

Yeah. Just looking at Pac past fights, god, that man was a great fighter to follow before. Now, like many divas before him ( inc. Pbf ), he has not become more of a money maker than a fighter.

Comment

I used to be on Pac's side of this, and he really had won the battle of public opinion, but he and arum picking complete bums to fight ever since the Cotto fight have lost him a lot of his support. Follow that up with him getting beat again by Marquez even with him being old and way above his natural weight and he just looks like a joke. I don't like Mayweather as a person or even really as a fighter, but it's clear he would dominate him in the ring and they just don't want Pac to take that beating.

Comment

Working...
                      X