No announcement yet.

NEWS: Oscar De La Hoya "Bob Arum Say NO To Mayweather-Pacquiao Because......."

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by RubenEko View Post
    Disagree, as pointed out earlier this week, Pacquiao showed he was his own boss by refusing to fight Hatton unless Arum took money out of his own pocket to make it happen. Pacquiao is Arums boss, not the other way round, and he can fight pretty much whoever he wants if he insists.
    I know he can.

But, he just won't.

Comment

I dont understand why pac would take a smaller share tho

Comment

Originally posted by Come∂ian View Post
        Hey idiot, their statements run parallel to each other. Oscar says Bob wants a larger gate and Bob says he wants a bigger stadium with 25,000 more seats.......
        Oscar is also saying that Bob said "NO" when he doesn't represent either fighter and is desperate to get Canelo and Guerrerro a payday. And lmao at you calling me a "idiot" when you lost your account like a hoe

Comment

Originally posted by jrosales13 View Post
          How would Oscar even know about this? is he going by what is being reported on the net or has there been conversation between them? And, why would Arum even contact him or GBP when they don't even represent Floyd. Plus Arum wanted them out of the picture. If anything he would have contacted Floyd. Oscar is just talking for the sake of talking.
          im pretty sure schafer has been reaching out to arum about the fight on behalf of mayweather. thats what schafer has said, and i pretty much trust him. so if oscar knows thats where he got it from. no1 on mayweather's team communicates with arum directly. and when i say no1 that means haymon and ellerbe because those are the guys who set this stuff up for him.

Comment

Originally posted by Russian Crushin View Post
            Cuz thats how bad Pac wants to give the fans what they want to see. He knows he can beat mayweather with his eyes closed

Comment

he isnt. its a smokescreen.

Comment

Originally posted by GrandpaBernard View Post
                Oscar is trolling?
                He always does. His soundbites are a waste of time. Because, there is never any inside info. There's never any news worthy comments from his quotes.

Arum doesn't want to make the fight right now. So why would he even want to contact them? Oscar is just saying stuff he read on the net. Stuff we already know. All his tweets is him "talking" for the sake of "talking."

Comment

Originally posted by DempseyRollin View Post
                  he isnt. its a smokescreen.
                  So Oscar is lyng, creating a smokescreen?

Comment

So Oscar is lyng, creating a smokescreen?
                    oscar is quoting arum obviously. thats arums reasoning for him not making the fight. its a smokescreen. if a fight isnt happening, how is pac taking a smaller share?

Comment

Originally posted by DempseyRollin View Post
                      im pretty sure schafer has been reaching out to arum about the fight on behalf of mayweather. thats what schafer has said, and i pretty much trust him. so if oscar knows thats where he got it from. no1 on mayweather's team communicates with arum directly. and when i say no1 that means haymon and ellerbe because those are the guys who set this stuff up for him.
                      Oscar knows shit, Schafer doesn't tell him shit either. This is the same fucker that said on video that Floyd-Pac was almost a done deal when Schafer and co kept saying there was no talks. To the point where Schafer said was misquoted to Oscar saying that he said it as in a "yea yea" type of way.

Comment

Working...
                      X