No announcement yet.

Larry Holmes: “The Klitschko brothers aren’t carrying the sport."

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Lucky Jim View Post
    Well, at least you admit that the other identity I was addressing actually IS you under an alt.

If it wasn't, there is no way I could have been what you characterize as "harrassing" you.

However if you want to get technical, I didn't say "JAB5239." I could have been referrring to another JAB on here, of which there are a few.

What you consider "bait" I consider to be the truth. So if you find the truth inconvenient, that's really unfortunate for you.
    The truth is nobody buys you BS. We all know what you're doing and I'd suggest you stop.

Comment

Originally posted by JAB5239 View Post
      The truth is nobody buys you BS. We all know what you're doing and I'd suggest you stop.
      What I am doing outside of answering your off-topic posts is talking about the subject of this thread.

Comment

Originally posted by Lucky Jim View Post
        What I am doing outside of answering your off-topic posts is talking about the subject of this thread.
        Lol OK, keep it up.

Comment

Originally posted by JAB5239 View Post
          Lol OK, keep it up.
          I will. Nice avatar, by the way.

Comment

TKO6 (Tee-Kay-Oh-Six)

Comment

nigas looking like Larry Holmes, flabby and sick Trying to playa hate on my shet...........

Comment

Originally posted by Barnburner View Post
                Yeah Holmes' era was weak.

However I don't think Marciano's or Holmes' was quite as bad as this one.
                Yeah they were but marcianos had names

And Holmes was just a fill after Ali and fought fighters Ali fought so it made it interesting.

Comment

shut the hell up larry holmes...you know if the klit bros were black, you'd be nuthuggin their nuts like no tommorow....

Comment

I liked Larry Holmes as a fighter but he didnt carry boxing when he was champ and he fought some terrible fighters such as Lorenzo Zanon and Alfredo Evangelista both of which were horrible fights

Comment

Originally posted by Jedi Vader View Post
                      It was opinion and not facts Bro.

Also, I'm not a hater of the Klits. I just don't like their style and I'm realistic to know that they're good in this era, not great. Also, the Klitlickers ruin it all for them with their shocking posts when facts say otherwise. The quotes on my sig are a perfect example of this.
                      Of course you are, you saying the Klitschkos ducked Valuev (lol) has exposed you as such. It would be better if you just admitted it instead of trying to appear unbiased while posting BS.

Comment

Working...
                      X