Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Mr. Fantastic View Post
    Wlad
    would of been
    undisputed if it weren't for Vitali dude.
    woulda, shoulda, coulda... the story of their careers.

Lewis wasn't bashed as much cause I remember it like it was yesterday. Sure, he didn't get the love a typical black american hw would get but he was still given some props.
    And the Klitschko's receive plenty of praise and adulation from fans and the media of the country they primarily fight out of, which is Germany.

Why isn't the praise and adulation heaped on the Klitschko's from the German boxing fanbase and media enough for Klitschko nutthuggers? Why are you so desperate for American acceptance, while simultaneously player hating on any & everything American?

I mean, you don't hear Mayweather, Hopkins & Ward fans crying about not getting their proper dues in the German boxing press and among German boxing fans, do ya?

Mayweather, Hopkins & Ward fans can give the barest minimum of fuck about what German boxing fans and media think about them. Why can't Klitschko nutthuggers be the same way?

Comment

So because I say my opinion on something you don't like, I'm stupid for it? Who's the real idiot here?

Yes that Holmes who was overrated as fuck. People made him look like a god by beating an old Ali before he fought Tyson. You probably weren't old enough back then to see.
      You overrate the Klits's if you think they deserve the praise that Holmes gets.

Holmes won 48 straight and he did it without losing to Ross Purity types.
      Last edited by joseph5620; 01-12-2012, 07:53 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by -Deal With It- View Post
        woulda, shoulda, coulda... the story of their careers.

And the Klitschko's receive plenty of praise and adulation from fans and the media of the country they primarily fight out of, which is Germany.

Why isn't the praise and adulation heaped on the Klitschko's from the German boxing fanbase and media enough for Klitschko nutthuggers? Why are you so desperate for American acceptance, while simultaneously player hating on any & everything American?

I mean, you don't hear Mayweather, Hopkins & Ward fans crying about not getting their proper dues in the German boxing press and among German boxing fans, do ya?

Mayweather, Hopkins & Ward fans can give the barest minimum of fuck about what German boxing fans and media think about them. Why can't Klitschko nutthuggers be the same way?
        He's just hurt. I think his gf screwed a Black American and it ruined his life.

Comment

• Originally posted by IMDAZED View Post
          Unfortunately, your argument is still killed. Roll on that.
          Two of my favorite boxers are dominating a division that belonged to Black/American HWs, that is taken away now. Of course people are not going to like it.

Comment

Two of my favorite boxers are dominating a division that belonged to Black/American HWs, that is taken away now. Of course people are not going to like it.
            Umm...that's nice to know. Didn't know divisions were doled out to races though. That's interesting.

Comment

• Originally posted by joseph5620 View Post
              You overrate the Klits's if you think they deserve the praise that Holmes. Holmes won 48 straight and he did it without losing to Ross Purity types.
              I think they deserve praise regardless in their own way. Sure 48 wins is pretty good even if its against poor competition and I know that maybe one of them has your number.

I find it hilarious you call me a pro Mexican boxer fan but yet here we are discussing our opinions on two Eastern greats.
              Last edited by Mr. Fantastic; 01-09-2012, 01:28 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Superflo777 View Post
                Manny and Floyd are carrying it in North America and Manny also in the Philippines, the K's in mainland Europe and also England.
                Stop making up shit.

The Klitschko's are only big in one region of Europe (from Germany on east) and that's it.

Both Pacquiao & Floyd are bigger worldwide (including the UK) than the Klitschko's. They generate more, earn more, and are more well know worldwide.

Originally posted by joseph5620 View Post
                Doesn't matter why.The fact is he never will be.

You don't remember when Lewis was called boring, a coward etc..? Ron Borges
                ors flat out said he couldn't fight. Harold Ledderman said "Lewis throws punches like a girl" In fact, Larry Merchant was one of Lewis very few American media supporters.No way would you forget that unless you didn't follow his career. Come on dude.
                Not to mention, Holmes himself was also critical of Lewis awhile back, and said he had no heart.

Comment

I agree with this, especially the bold.

Comment

Stop making up shit.

The Klitschko's are only big in one region of Europe (from Germany on east) and that's it.

Both Pacquiao & Floyd are bigger worldwide (including the UK) than the Klitschko's. They generate more, earn more, and are more well know worldwide.
                    I wonder how you're able to claim in which regions of Europe the K's are popular, 'cause I got a pretty damn good feeling you don't know shit about Europe. I can assure you both Manny and Floyd are very unknown in any parts of Europe excluding maybe only England. I also wonder when it was the last time Manny or Floyd filled a 60,000+ filled out soccer stadium, even if they would fight each other, they wouldn't.

Comment

• Originally posted by Superflo777 View Post
                      I wonder how you're able to claim in which regions of Europe the K's are popular, 'cause I got a pretty damn good feeling you don't know shit about Europe. I can assure you both Manny and Floyd are very unknown in any parts of Europe
                      Not nowhere near as unknown as the Klitschko's are in Western, Southern & Northern Europe, Latin America & Asia.

I also wonder when it was the last time Manny or Floyd filled a 60,000+ filled out soccer stadium, even if they would fight each other, they wouldn't.
                      When they fill up these soccer stadiums, what exactly are they generating as far as gate revenue?

Is it the tens of millions of dollars that Mayweather & Pacquiao bring in for fighting in much smaller venues?

Please do give us a breakdown Klitschko fight gate reciepts, and let's compare it to what Mayweather & Pacquiao fights generate so you can see how way off you are on this subject.
                      Last edited by -Deal With It-; 01-09-2012, 01:52 PM.

Comment

Working...
                      X