No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Arum Comments on Mayweather Ruling, Possible Megafight

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by DempseyRollin View Post
    lol, ok im done. goodluck with that. this is the new ignorance of pac fans. its a damn shame
    *******s, damn it don't throw actual Pac fans in there with these people.

Comment

Originally posted by trainhard_187 View Post
      Some one please show me proof of Floyd saying MGM Grand May 5th its going to be Pacman....? Someone prove me wrong
      Originally posted by PAC-BOY View Post
      lol thats some serious ownage
      Its funny how NO ONE can provide proof of Floyd saying MAY 5th im going to try to make a fight with Pacman..

someone shut this ****boy idiot up... heres the may 5th video but i cant post links

youtube/watch?v=QxrHpOpEF6g

Comment

lol, ok im done. goodluck with that. this is the new ignorance of pac fans. its a damn shame
        Where the F@#$ has he said May 5th im fighting Pacman if he accepts.. DumbA$$... Just show me proof..

Heres proof Pacman saying lets get it on in May.. 3:07

Comment

I'm pretty sure the general public will NOT be interested in buying another Mayweather vs. non-Pacquiao PPV right before he goes to prison for beating the mother of his children. Especially after being BOOOed out of the ring when he cheapshot Ortiz.

Floyd does not have the public sympathy that Mike Tyson has always had even after being convicted of ****. People paid to see Tyson KTFO bums. Nowadays, people only pay to see Mayweather lose.

Comment

Originally posted by YAZEEEIT View Post
            someone shut this ****boy idiot up... heres the may 5th video but i cant post links

youtube/watch?v=QxrHpOpEF6g
            Dont fool yourself rookie.. That link dont work..

Pacman saying YES MAY FIGHT LETS MAKE IT HAPPEN
            3:05 into video

Comment

Show me where he says May 5th MGM Grand I want Pacquiao.. If you know its Pacman then why dont these boards, ESPN, Dan Raf, Maxboxing, Ring, and all boxing sources know that Floyds opponent is Pacman. Its all speculation..

Leanard said 'the little fella' thats about it..
              dude, are you a dumba**.

Leanard said the biggest fight that can be made in boxing "& you know thats the little fella" WHICH OTHER LITTLE FELLA IS THAT? the ghost??????????

mayweather quotes on the fight

"MAY 5TH...I'M HERE. I'M WAITING! LETS MAKE THIS FIGHT HAPPEN," he said.

"I been told the boy May 5th is open. I told him May 5th is open...Now you know me... and all the fans, May 5th is the date. Sign the contract! Sign the contract! I'm waiting," he said.

"Now I can't be sitting waiting all day, now. You want a fight, let's make it happen. May 5th! This is exclusive. May 5th, let's make the fight. I'm here. I'm waiting," he added.

NOW LOOK CLOSELY AT THIS PART. THIS IS HOW YOU KNOW IT'S PAC YOU SLOW MORON

"What's going on? You said you a clean athelete and you said you would take the tests and all that. Well let's do it," Mayweather said in the video.

he's referring to pac saying that he will agree to unlimited test. YOU DON"T HAVE TO GIVE A DIRECT QUOTE TO GET OUT WHO IT IS YOU WANT & WHO IT IS YOU'RE REFERRING TO.............

****ing bloody hell our school systems must suck.

it seems people are getting dumber & dumber.........
              Last edited by americanbot; 01-06-2012, 04:09 PM.

Comment

someone embed this

youtube/watch?v=QxrHpOpEF6g[/url]

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by bojangles1987 View Post
                    *******s, damn it don't throw actual Pac fans in there with these people.
                    lol, u kno i dont mean u, there are a bunch of good pac fans on here u, j-ro, mak and others. but some of these guys just want to be fooled by arum. ah well, i just want the fight!

Comment

lol, u kno i dont mean u, there are a bunch of good pac fans on here u, j-ro, mak and others. but some of these guys just want to be fooled by arum. ah well, i just want the fight!
                      Man, if you defended all that crap about "I need 30 days to heal" (which most of the so-called "good" Pac fans did) then you're only a good fan when you aren't on your knees.

Comment

Working...
                      X