No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Arum Comments on Mayweather Ruling, Possible Megafight

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by trainhard_187 View Post
    Some fools on here want to speculate but the truth of the matter is, WE DONT KNOW WHO FLOYDS OPPONENT IS.. cause if we did then most of us wouldnt be having this arguement..
    Show me where he says May 5th MGM Grand I want Pacquiao.. If you know its Pacman then why dont these boards, ESPN, Dan Raf, Maxboxing, Ring, and all boxing sources know that Floyds opponent is Pacman. Its all speculation..

Leanard said 'the little fella' thats about it..
    dude, stop it. ur looking real desperate. floyd has been calling manny out for a minute now.

Comment

Originally posted by Larryx2011 View Post
      is this some type of joke?
      So you of all people know Floyds going to fight Pacman? ESPN and all other credible sources dont know who Floyds May 5th opponent is but you do?

Why hasnt anyone proved to me Floyd said YES IT IS PACMAN ON MAY 5th instead i get ****** replys..

Comment

Originally posted by americanbot View Post
        yea, in low iq ILLITERATE world...........
        he is not from ethopia tho....

Comment

Originally posted by DempseyRollin View Post
          dude, stop it. ur looking real desperate. floyd has been calling manny out for a minute now.
          Where has he said May 5th Pacman... The little fella can mean anyone.. Your looking desperate for assuming..

Comment

Comment

So you of all people know Floyds going to fight Pacman? ESPN and all other credible sources dont know who Floyds May 5th opponent is but you do?

Why hasnt anyone proved to me Floyd said YES IT IS PACMAN ON MAY 5th instead i get ****** replys..
              Floyd aint got to say a thing either Pacquiao wants to fight or not...

Comment

Where has he said May 5th Pacman... The little fella can mean anyone.. Your looking desperate for assuming..
                lol, ok im done. goodluck with that. this is the new ignorance of pac fans. its a damn shame

Comment

Its funny how NO ONE can provide proof of Floyd saying MAY 5th im going to try to make a fight with Pacman..

Comment

Not surprised at all. We all know Pac wants the fight, Bob on the other hand...............................

Comment

Comment

Working...
                      X