Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Mosley: "marquez will make more money for pacquiao..the same outcome is going to happ

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by SekondzOut View Post
    then Naz got a chance to study and prepare for Floyd....and man did he call it right...too bad my man Shane couldn't get right..:
    Care to elaborate?

Comment

Originally posted by MR. SMILEY View Post
      SHANE MOSLEY: "MARQUEZ WILL MAKE MORE MONEY FOR PACQUIAO...THE SAME OUTCOME IS GOING TO HAPPEN"
      By Ben Thompson, FightHype.com, Fri, 06 Jan 2012
      "Marquez will make more money for Pacquiao. Lamont Peterson, they're really not going to go for. Timothy Bradley, not really, but I think that will be their second option and Marquez will be the first because it's going to make more money. Since a lot of people said Marquez won the last fight, there Read Full Story >>>
      http://www.fighthype.com/pages/content11487.html
      Mosley right on point when he thought Pacquiao won the fight. On the other side, he gonna be hated for this.

Comment

Originally posted by DoomCity202 View Post
        He was speaking on the ****ed up judging want he?
        I like your gif. Sucker punch rules!

Comment

Agreed on Shane's points. Marquez is good but will never be good enough to beat Pacquiao. He will always be outpunched and eventually outpointed.

Comment

Mosley needs to STFU and grow a pair of balls. Hasn't had any for a long time. His Ex probably got that in the divorce as well. I remember Mosley was like I can whoop Marquez and Pac before he got hte Pac fight then Pac made him his b1tch.

Comment

Working...
            X