Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Mosley: "marquez will make more money for pacquiao..the same outcome is going to happ

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Mosley: "marquez will make more money for pacquiao..the same outcome is going to happ

SHANE MOSLEY: "MARQUEZ WILL MAKE MORE MONEY FOR PACQUIAO...THE SAME OUTCOME IS GOING TO HAPPEN"
    By Ben Thompson, FightHype.com, Fri, 06 Jan 2012
    "Marquez will make more money for Pacquiao. Lamont Peterson, they're really not going to go for. Timothy Bradley, not really, but I think that will be their second option and Marquez will be the first because it's going to make more money. Since a lot of people said Marquez won the last fight, there Read Full Story >>>
    http://www.fighthype.com/pages/content11487.html

Interesting to see that he though Pacquiao won.

One of the few boxers that picked Pacquiao as winning. It's his opinion so fairs.

Wait for the *****'s to jump on this.

Comment

Too lazy to read the article but if Shane "My tooth hurts and i need a vacation" Mosley is saying that Marquez will defeat him again only to get robbed for the 3rd time in a row, then i agree with him.

Comment

I love it...Nazim is the man!!....single handedly Naz has put dents in the TR empire....first poor Pavlik got shutdown by Ex and Naz had a had in that....then Shane beat the dog ish outta Marg and Naz had a hand in that....then Naz got a chance to study and prepare for Floyd....and man did he call it right...too bad my man Shane couldn't get right....now back to the TR empire....then Shane got the Manny dance....and Naz got a chance to study him....and got it right again....too bad Shae couldn't get it right....Naz even said that Shane was just showing the next dude how to beat him lol....and last but not least....in Cotto's biggest fight of his career he called upon THE MAN plus he used the tactics Shane used against Marg just like JMM used hs tactics against Manny....Naz is the man....dudes bootlegging his tactics

Comment

Nazim right as usual.

Comment

Originally posted by SekondzOut View Post
            I love it...Nazim is the man!!....single handedly Naz has put dents in the TR empire....first poor Pavlik got shutdown by Ex and Naz had a had in that....then Shane beat the dog ish outta Marg and Naz had a hand in that....then Naz got a chance to study and prepare for Floyd....and man did he call it right...too bad my man Shane couldn't get right....now back to the TR empire....then Shane got the Manny dance....and Naz got a chance to study him....and got it right again....too bad Shae couldn't get it right....Naz even said that Shane was just showing the next dude how to beat him lol....and last but not least....in Cotto's biggest fight of his career he called upon THE MAN plus he used the tactics Shane used against Marg just like JMM used hs tactics against Manny....Naz is the man....dudes bootlegging his tactics
            I think Nazim is the best trainer in the game, and I'm a Pac fan, Roach is a good trainer, but not as good as Nazim.

Nazim knows how to talk to his fighters when they are in troubles, Roach had nothing to say when Pacquiao was in struggle against Marquez or in other fights, it seems like Freddy never has a plan B, let alone Manny.

Nazim is a prophete lol

Comment

Originally posted by P4P_No1 View Post

One of the few boxers that picked Pacquiao as winning. It's his opinion so fairs.

Hard to admit for a macho like Shane a midget did great where he totally failed lol

Comment

I disagree with Mosley. If the 4th fight played out the exact same way as the third fight did with all the complaints I think Marquez will get the nod. Especially if the PBF fight seems like it will never happen.

Comment

i would have to agree

Comment

Originally posted by P4P_No1 View Post

He was speaking on the ****ed up judging want he?

Comment

Working...
                    X