Comments Thread For: Marquez: Bradley's Style is More Difficult Than Pacquiao

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Rome-By-Ko View Post
    Please let this fight get made...
    ya man got that one....Juan can't handle Timmy inside imo....plus Timmy can box with him if need be....still a good fight though.....but I can only see one winner in that tbh....Timmy all day!!
    Last edited by Mr. Philadel; 01-03-2012, 09:36 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by MANIAC310 View Post
      Pacquiao didn't beat Marquez twice..... neither did Chris John
      Pacquiao beat Marquez in the last fight. Maybe not the second but he won the last fight and Chris John beat him too.

Comment

Marquez, unlike most idiots on Boxingscene, can get past the headbutt/ hate and see Bradley's actual skill. I'm not gonna say Bradley is more difficult than Pacquiao, but he will most certainty provide a much better challenge than Pacquiao did in the 3rd fight.

Comment

Bradley would be a difficult fight for Marquez, and also a very interesting one.

Comment

Thanks captain obvious. Pacmans a powerpunching 1 trick pony. Bradley is good at every other perk in boxing but power.

Comment

Two of my favourite fighters.

I have to admit, this matchup interests me.

Comment

Originally posted by leonthegee View Post
                Pacquiao beat Marquez in the last fight. Maybe not the second but he won the last fight and Chris John beat him too.
                Chris john beat Marquez? your'e dreaming son Marquez school Cris john I gave Chris John 3 rounds and I'm being to generous. Fight was in Tyland noone wins in Tyland, noone.
                and yes I think Paquiao Marques was very close fight that could go ither way.

Anyway props to Marquez for taking on any boxer, the only one that I know duck noone and face evreryone.

Comment

Bradley will be like the Baby Bull Diaz, with the same result. KO By Marquez in the later rounds.

Comment

Will be a sad time for boxing when Marquez hangs em up at the end of this year.

WAR MARQUEZ!!!!!!

Comment

Man i'm hoping this fight happens, would be great for both fighter's careers. It's really gonna suck when Marquez decides to hang them up, dude is a warrior.

Comment

Working...
                      X