Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Koncz, Arum Begin The Wheels For Pacquiao's Next Fight

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The sooner we realize Arum will never let Pacquiao fight Mayweather the better we can rest our little boxing hearts at night..

Comment

Originally posted by S H A R K B O Y View Post
      The sooner we realize Arum will never let Pacquiao fight Mayweather the better we can rest our little boxing hearts at night..
      You let all this BS intervene with your sleeping habits?

Comment

So you people want Pac to negotiate and wait while Floyd is doing his deeds inside jail??? WTF! You people are extremely ******! ******ity beyond limitation. Let Pac fight.

I rest my case....

Comment

Originally posted by deliveryman View Post
          Simple timeframe:

Before Mayweather gets sentenced: We can't do May 5th, Manny's cut needs to heal. Perhaps June or July.

After Mayweather gets sentenced: We can't sit around and wait for Mayweather, Manny must fight on May 5th.

It's blatantly obvious that Arum wants absolutely no piece of Floyd.
          did it say that manny will fight in may??? gtfoh!

Comment

Originally posted by Vino Rotcha View Post
            So you people want Pac to negotiate and wait while Floyd is doing his deeds inside jail??? WTF! You people are extremely ******! ******ity beyond limitation. Let Pac fight.

I rest my case....
            ^^^^^this!

Comment

Arum signed Bradley for a reason , now Bob will just casually slip Tim into the fight after mentioning all these names ,,,, Bradley is the one !

Bob smiled all the way home when he heard of Floyds sentence !!!
              Last edited by Reloaded; 01-03-2012, 05:17 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by deliveryman View Post
                Simple timeframe:

Before Mayweather gets sentenced: We can't do May 5th, Manny's cut needs to heal. Perhaps June or July.

After Mayweather gets sentenced: We can't sit around and wait for Mayweather, Manny must fight on May 5th.

It's blatantly obvious that Arum wants absolutely no piece of Floyd.
                this^^^^^^^^^^ and its not even funny....its a shame....but I guess some over protective fan of those dudes will find a way to defend and spin this....thats what they do....good post!!

Comment

Originally posted by HBGBoxingFan View Post
                  Marquez won't fight Pac in Vegas and Peterson just won 2 belts at 140, so I think you can cross both of them off the list. It wouldn't suprise me to see Pac face either Bradley (A shot at Pac is the reason why he signed with TR) or Cotto (Only loss left to avenge).
                  People tend to overlook the fact that Pac only fight people he has a high chance of beating. Cotto, he's already beaten and Peterson has a style that's suited for him. It will be one of these two. He was handed a few gifts against Marquez and Bradley style will give him difficulty so he won't touch them.

Comment

Originally posted by slindee3 View Post
                    People tend to overlook the fact that Pac only fight people he has a high chance of beating. Cotto, he's already beaten and Peterson has a style that's suited for him. It will be one of these two. He was handed a few gifts against Marquez and Bradley style will give him difficulty so he won't touch them.
                    Yo slindee, what's good?

Comment

Pac can't wait around for the jailrat to get out of jail and the more time that passes and he has to wait for the criminal, the more inactive and ring rust pac will have. So **** no. Let's make Pac-Cotto II happen!!!!!!!!!

Comment

Working...
                      X