Comments Thread For: Koncz, Arum Begin The Wheels For Pacquiao's Next Fight

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

what happened with Manny's cut?

Comment

If it isn't May... Then please let it be Bradley. I think it would be a very entertaining fight!

Comment

if its not floyd fakk them both!

Comment

Pac waiting for his cut to heal then he's going to fight Mayweather

Comment

Originally posted by ChewLeather View Post
            Folks don't realize that as a businessman Arum needs to have sure money. We all know that its very hard to deal with Mayweather who is very fickle minded.

From a shark's perspective Arums moves are with good business sense. If I were Arum I would do that same thing by not waiting for Mayweather's life to get fixed. It's not anyone's fault that Floyd acted like a b1tch. It was inevitable that Mayweather goes to jail even before the Pac Marquez fight was done.

If the *****s say its smart business move, then I would say that same thing for Arum.

I'd rather watch a busy fighter who fights anyone than a diva who fights once in 1.5 years whose life is a twisted soap opera.
            TOTALLY AGREE!!!

Comment

Comment

Comment

Comment

Who knows who manny will fight... We all know one thing though. He will be fighting, on the other, mayweather is having some more alone time out the ring. Yes the man is undefeated but damn it take long for him to get in the ring.. I guess that's smart in his case, make his fans miss him, and make damn sure they all buy his fights.

Comment

First of all we don't even know for a fact that floyd is getting out in March. He still has 3 months suspended meaning if he messed up (which is highly likely) than he needs to do the remaining 3 months. And after that he still needs to pay up for the defamation case which he will surely lose.

Pac ain't gonna wait around for nobody especially someone whos been ducking him for years and purposelly got locked up to avoid him

Comment

Working...
                      X