Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Koncz, Arum Begin The Wheels For Pacquiao's Next Fight

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

we will neaver see may vs pac arum doesn't want it from today on i don't care about this fight it's over it will never happen and even if it did it would only be when bob arum is finished milking his cash cow and decides it's not going to get him any more milk so he kills it .

so get ready for manny vs anyone under toprank

bob arum you are a ****

Comment

Did Mayweather stated that he can fight in june or august? I don't think he will fight that soon. I see him fighting again around october-december. His gonna say that "i just got out of jail and needs to rest/vacation".

Bradley will be chosen but i prefer Berto if he beats Ortiz.

Comment

Marquez won't fight Pac in Vegas and Peterson just won 2 belts at 140, so I think you can cross both of them off the list. It wouldn't suprise me to see Pac face either Bradley (A shot at Pac is the reason why he signed with TR) or Cotto (Only loss left to avenge).

Comment

It didn't take Mayweather being given a jail sentence for us to know that team Pac would duck Mayweather again.

Bob Arum never intended on putting the man Pac in with a great fighter with skills like Mayweather. Hype job Pac was exposed yet again, its time to cherry pick bums after being schooled by a LW Mayweather beat years ago.

Comment

Pacquiao wants no part of Mayweather any more than Arum wants to see Pacman gets his a$$ kicked by THE BEST and TRUE Master Craftsman Floyd Mayweather, Jr. That's real talk.

Comment

Folks don't realize that as a businessman Arum needs to have sure money. We all know that its very hard to deal with Mayweather who is very fickle minded.

From a shark's perspective Arums moves are with good business sense. If I were Arum I would do that same thing by not waiting for Mayweather's life to get fixed. It's not anyone's fault that Floyd acted like a b1tch. It was inevitable that Mayweather goes to jail even before the Pac Marquez fight was done.

If the *****s say its smart business move, then I would say that same thing for Arum.

I'd rather watch a busy fighter who fights anyone than a diva who fights once in 1.5 years whose life is a twisted soap opera.

Comment

Pointless posting these stories anymore.

Comment

Floyd is off the radar for the, Bob Arum and Koncz both confirmed that about a week ago. The list is Juan Manuel Marquez, Miguel Cotto, Timothy Bradley, and Lamont Peterson.

Marquez IV is a C+ fight for me. Yes, Marquez went life and death with Manny again, but why fight a 4th time??? If Marquez didn't get any sort of favorable decision the first 3 times, why would he the 4th time??? Also, as recently as 2 months ago, Pacquiao's choice of fighting Marquez in 2011 was looked at as a crappy choice.

Cotto at 147-150 is a C+ fight for me as well. Cotto weighed in above 153 lbs his last fight, and all reports indicate that Pacquiao would fight Cotto at a 150 CW or 147 lbs. Cotto outgrew 147 a couple years ago, and should only fight at 154 and above.

Cotto at 154 is a B fight for me. Cotto is still pretty much the same guy he was in 2009, past his prime-still good. He's coming off a solid win over Foreman, an alright win over Mayorga, and a decent win over Margarito. He's one of the top 154 lb fighters in the world, so if Pacquiao actually went up to 154 lbs and fought him for the WBA Super Welterweight title, that'd be a good B fight.

Bradley at 147 is a B+/A- fight for me. The only reason I'd go B+ is because he hasn't beaten anyone at 147, besides Abregu, and hasn't fought someone like Berto or Ortiz at that weight. But, I may go A- because he's been at 147 for a fight before, he's in his prime, unbeaten, coming off wins, top 10 P4P. I'd rate Pacquiao choosing Bradley in the same ballpark as Floyd fighting Hatton.

Peterson is a C fight for me. Yes, Lamont is coming off wins, but his last win was a controversial one, and he should rematch Khan and win convincingly before he gets a shot at Floyd or Manny. Also, Lamont has never been at 147 lbs before as well.

So, Timothy Bradley should really be the opponent, we'll have to wait and see. I have a funny feeling we'll see Pacquiao-Cotto II in in June, and possibly Marquez-Bradley in May.

There's two fighters left off the list that should be on.....Andre Berto and Victor Ortiz. They are fighting in early February, why couldn't Pacquiao fight the winner in June, 4 months later??? Certainly the winner of Berto-Ortiz II would deserve shots at either Pacquiao or Mayweather.

Comment

Boogeyman is in jail and Manny's cut has healed. Bob and Koncz want to keep Manny poor and fighting. Too bad Pac is too stupid to realise he is being used.

Pac will be fighting Maidana or Petersen next. Bradley and JMM are probably the next options. He's not going to fight anyone who's even remotely a threat unless it's JMM. No Ortiz or Berto at 147, and certainly no Mayweather.

Ortiz and Berto match up well on Manny imo because they are both a reasonable size and fairly quick, with Berto having a good straight right and right upper (both punches being a threat to Manny), and Ortiz rehydrating to 160+ and having good ability inside and outside, power and fighting from a SP stance.

Prefer to see Manny vs Berto, Ortiz or Bradley rather than JMM4, Petersen or Maidana. unfortunately we will get the latter, from the "fighter of the decade"

Comment

You won't see Mayweather vs MP, until Bob runs out of figthers to throw at Pac, and there's still alot:

- Cotto (again)
                      - JMM (again)
                      - Bradley
                      - Petersen
                      - Rios (a pathetic matchup)

*******s will eat this excrement up with their usual glee.

Unfortunately this means Floyd will also be relegated to fighting Cotto, Maidana, Guerro and Berto.

Comment

Working...
                      X