No announcement yet.

boxing video games

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• boxing video games

whats the best boxing video game in the market today for the ps3 ?
    being thinking of getting rid of the premium cable and buying a boxing game.
    please don't ban me because of my signature.
    thanks- ya'll

tbh I prefer Fight Night 4 to Fight Night Champion and it's really cheap now.

Avoid Don King's Prizefighter at all costs. One of the worst games ever made.

Comment

I dont know the rules but daaaammmn man!!!

Fight Night Champion

Comment

I have sigs turned off anyway. I want to talk boxing, not look at millions of gifs.

Comment

thanks guys...............

Comment

The boxing games need to be a lot better at least have some good fighters in the game it would be cool if they had the HBO crew or SHOWTIME crew talk on the game instead of the ESPN guys I can't stand those guys.

Comment

Totally agree on the announcers - EA should get the HBO team and Buffer (obviously).

I think it's a real problem getting a decent roster. If you're making an NFL game you buy the NFL licence. For a boxing game you have to sign up boxers individually. There's egos too. Is Floyd going to let you put him in your game if you're going to make Pacquiao better than him?

Comment

victorious boxers ps2 are still the best boxing games ive played
                im sure they work for ps3 too
                but yeah
                fight night rd 3 and 4

Comment

The EA Sports games have always delivered the best sporting games ever since I was in Junior High School. I have played all of the Fight Night games. Champion is pretty good because it has a power modifier. You can throw the jab with power. I played 4 and didn't really like it other than the pushing. The BEST Fight Night in my opinion is Round 3. I'd recommend that one for the beauty of destroying your friends at home or online when you master the parry/stun haymaker. It pisses people off. Especially when they were winning and became overconfident. That's my recommendation. Fight Night Round 3.

Comment

id say fight night rd 3 is the best one ever made. ill destroy anybody at that game. but rd 4 and champions are good too.

Comment

Working...
                    X