No announcement yet.

boxing video games

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by 240sxdippin View Post
    id say fight night rd 3 is the best one ever made. ill destroy anybody at that game. but rd 4 and champions are good too.
    Agreed. I'd also destroy anyone at that game.

Comment

If you want he best boxing video game ever, get a saga genisis & get greatest heavyweights. That is the greatest boxing game I have ever played in my life, real talk. When you beat the game, they gave you that fighters entire boxing history as a pro, gangsta ****.

Comment

All the fight night games are ace IMO, Id defo tweak some of the stats though and as Enzo says - Swerve Don Kings game at all costs its Wank!

Cant beat a bit of Old Skool Sega Mega Drive 16bit though - Evander Holyfield's Real Deal Boxing! ****in Ace played it a few weeks ago for a laugh, used to always make Tyson! Or go BEAST the green cheaqt guy with full stats! lol

Comment

I love knockout kings 2001 and 2002. They are tons of fun. Didnt care or fight night round 3 mostly brcause movement feels like you're stuck in the mudd and I hate when you get blocked and frozen. 4 is okay but Champion is better imo.

Comment

Working...
          X