No announcement yet.

Vitaly and steroids

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Forza View Post
    The way the K bros are built, their height, natural strength, natural athleticism leads me to believe they don't even needs roids.

They are just 1 in a billion athletes born with the right attributes.

As much as I dislike tyson, when I hear people claim he was on roids I shake my head. The guy was 5'10 190 at 13 years old. He was a natural athlete.

I always thought it was crazy they have to gain weight to fight.

They literally put on weight during camp as they keep in shape and are fairly lean guys.

Most heavies are trying to lose the extra 20 in camp.

Comment

Originally posted by BattlingNelson View Post
      I awaite your threads about Hopkins, Marquez, Johnson etc. The fact that they are fighting out of north America makes them much more suspicious than Vitali who fights in a much more regulated market.
      Well you must have missed my many posts questioning Hopkins and the thread I made asking why no one was asking for OST when he fought Jones. This has nothing to do with any kind of nationalism, they're legit questions that MANY others are asking as well.

Comment

Originally posted by JAB5239 View Post
        Well you must have missed my many posts questioning Hopkins and the thread I made asking why no one was asking for OST when he fought Jones. This has nothing to do with any kind of nationalism, they're legit questions that MANY others are asking as well.
        I missed any threads you made about those guys thats for sure.

Comment

Originally posted by jreckoning View Post
          I always thought it was crazy they have to gain weight to fight.

They literally put on weight during camp as they keep in shape and are fairly lean guys.

Most heavies are trying to lose the extra 20 in camp.
          Carnera used to do it as well. It's not that easy to stay over 240 lbs as an athlete considering the energy consumption. Unless you don't train that much like a large number of current heavyweights.

Comment

I wouldn't even have responded to Bat, the man is a Nationalistic troll as well...As soon as Ward dominated his hero fair and square he wants to make threads about Ward and questioning PED use...But, oh no someone makes a thread about the K-Bros and now he asked for a thread to be made about every single North American fighter out there.

Comment

Originally posted by TheGreatA View Post
              Carnera used to do it as well. It's not that easy to stay over 240 lbs as an athlete considering the energy consumption. Unless you don't train that much like a large number of current heavyweights.

240 isn't big for 6'7 really.

Good metabolism and good discipline have to be factors.

Comment

Originally posted by Forza View Post
                The way the K bros are built, their height, natural strength, natural athleticism leads me to believe they don't even needs roids.

They are just 1 in a billion athletes born with the right attributes.

As much as I dislike tyson, when I hear people claim he was on roids I shake my head. The guy was 5'10 190 at 13 years old. He was a natural athlete.
                I've heard Tyson was an overweight kid and have not seen a reliable source stating that he was that heavy although he may well have been. As an amateur he fought at 180 lbs, later under the 200 lb mark until turning pro.

Vitali Klitschko used to weigh a skinny 200 lbs during his kickboxing career, he put on a lot of weight in the late 90's but he did also use steroids during that time which may have helped him gain that physique.

Comment

Originally posted by jrosales13 View Post
                  I wouldn't even have responded to Bat, the man is a Nationalistic troll as well...As soon as Ward dominated his hero fair and square he wants to make threads about Ward and questioning PED use...But, oh no someone makes a thread about the K-Bros and now he asked for a thread to be made about every single North American fighter out there.

Well on that one, Ward hired Conte so even if he's butthurt about the headbutts and Kessler loss, that is more of a red flag than anything the Klits have done.

Comment

Originally posted by jreckoning View Post
                    240 isn't big for 6'7 really.

Good metabolism and good discipline have to be factors.
                    It's not but when you are as dedicated a trainer as he, it can be quite difficult to keep that amount of mass in your frame. Vitali was closer to 250 lbs for the majority of his career, although he recently weighed in at around 240.

Comment

• Originally posted by jrosales13 View Post
                      Nationalistic? Dude I have no eastern euro relations and germans and danes have no national love at all. I just happen to know a bit about doping and the situation in north America and several European countrys.

You are reaching.

Comment

Working...
                      X