No announcement yet.

Vitaly and steroids

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Mr.0pal View Post
    I personally am not singling Vitalli out because I think the majority of boxers use something...... but living a healthy lifestyle and maintaining a healthy diet is consistent with steroid users. Steroid users are health Guru's.... they monitor carbs, fats, protein, sodium, calories, blood pressure, ect. regularly and they are some of the healthiest group of dieters and gym **** on earth.
    James Toney is certainly an exception to this rule.

Comment

Originally posted by JAB5239 View Post
      How has his body broken down, rehealed itself and not broken down again in spite of his age? I'm not saying he IS using, but is there really no possibility given the circumstances of his age and past history of using steroids in the past?
      why does JAB have a vitali picture in his avatar

what is going on..... did someone hack his account?

my mind= blowned

Comment

Originally posted by boxingking500 View Post
        why does JAB have a vitali picture in his avatar

what is going on..... did someone hack his account?

my mind= blowned
        You know big Vit is my boy!!

Comment

the only people who are opposed to better testing are Pacroid and KNOWN steriod abusers i.e. jones, toney, etc......pacriod is definately taking them.

Comment

Anabolics make training a LOT easier as you have greater stamina and faster recovery. And, , having been in that world, I believe that most professional combat athletes have used them at some point. So, I fully believe that it's possible. But, I dont think that's why he's been wrecking guys at a late age.

Comment

Originally posted by BostonGuy View Post
              Is it so hard to believe that an athlete like Vitali Klitschko who has taken care of himself over the years and lived healthy, hasn't taken a lot of punishment in his career, can perform at the level he is, without steriods or PEDs?

Look at Glen Johnson for instance, he's up there in age but he's lived a healthy lifestyle, he has taken more punishment than Vitali and has faced a higher level of competition but he is able to perform a high level - for years and years....

Why cast suspensions and imply that the Champ is juicing? It seems like the TS is trying to get under the skin of the (diehard) Klitschko fans on this website i.e. trolling...

Also, the arguments for Vitali juicing are laughable.. He's older and he boxes - so he must be on something? He has a knowledge of sports science - so he must be using it for evil and taking steriods? He's never tested positive (to my knowledge) for a banned substance in his professional boxing career..
              It is quite possible that he's not juicing. As possible as it is he is juicing. For starters, he has before. And it's a little naive to think, that in this day and age where top athletes are getting caught left and right, boxers - who face even less testing - aren't on something.

To a person, even commission heads admit that boxing test is pretty bad. And despite all that, the list of elite boxers who have been caught, admitted or whatever is enough to make you wonder how many more are using and are smart enough to avoid failing one test they are aware of months in advance. Vitali Klitschko was kicked off the Olympic team and claimed he didn't know what it was. Isn't that what everyone caught says? Someone like that, able to take four years off and come back rejuvenated raises plenty of questions.

Comment

He has used PEDs and probably still does. It's the way it is in today's sports.

He retired from the sport for a few years to heal his injuries and we know that various PEDs can help with that. In that case he would've done so when he was not competing, which technically doesn't make it illegal. To see a capable athlete become able to stay at the top of his game for a longer period of time is not such a terrible thought in my estimation.

Comment

Originally posted by JAB5239 View Post
                  Is it possible Vitaly could be on steroids given his history, knowledge of sports medicine and resurgence and dominance at such a late age?

This is a serious thread so please no trolling. I'm of the belief it is also a very real possibility Hopkins may also be on performance enhancers.

Vote and discuss.
                  i dont think so. they dont need to cheat in the division they are in anyways.

Comment

Heck yeah he is on the juice, always was and always will be..........Wlad too

Comment

American logic these days in boxing - non US fighter is really good, must be because they are on PEDs.

Comment

Working...
                      X