Collapse
No announcement yet.

Vitaly and steroids

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Lets see Brittle hand troubles, torn Rotator, eratic behavior if anyone jucing it's Floyd Mayweather let me take a year off so I can shoot up HGH and Roids than cycle off and challenge somebody to take my test after I've been doing it for a year.

Comment

Originally posted by Superflo777 View Post
      Foreman is just one of them, Vitali is another one. Where's the problem?
      Foreman noticably changed his style and was a visibly more relaxed fighter in his second incarnation.

I'm posing from my phone so my task is much more difficult than I thought without being able to open a new window and Google athletes ages at the time of retirement. Here are a few though....Joe Louis, john riggins, ray Leonard, Vargas, bowe , Frazier, both quarry brothers, Dan Marino. Not quite 10, but you get the point. The body starts breaking down in your thirties. A history of injuries just accelerates it.

Comment

No. I suspect a lot of boxers of using roids, but Vitali isnt one of them. Mayweather, Pacquiao, De La Hoya are dead certs.

Comment

Originally posted by JAB5239 View Post
          Foreman noticably changed his style and was a visibly more relaxed fighter in his second incarnation.

I'm posing from my phone so my task is much more difficult than I thought without being able to open a new window and Google athletes ages at the time of retirement. Here are a few though....Joe Louis, john riggins, ray Leonard, Vargas, bowe , Frazier, both quarry brothers, Dan Marino. Not quite 10, but you get the point. The body starts breaking down in your thirties. A history of injuries just accelerates it.
          List as many fighters who retired early as you want, it proves nothing.

Forman retired, he came back and changed his style. Vitali did so just as well. My question again: Where's the problem?

Comment

wait but you just said it's impossible to improve and change your style in old age. so according to you Foreman is on steroids. You're by far the biggest moron and troll on this site. Despite the fact that everyone in this thread knows this is a DESPERATE bait thread, it still is quite funny hearing your wailing woman-like desperations degrading your reputation further and further on this site. What a clown

Comment

Originally posted by Superflo777 View Post
              List as many fighters who retired early as you want, it proves nothing.

Forman retired, he came back and changed his style. Vitali did so just as well. My question again: Where's the problem?
              My man, how exactly did V change his style, and who said there was any problem? My point is given the circumstances there is a very good chance he is using an illegal enhancer. This ISN'T fact just an educated opinion. Are you saying there is NO possibility this could be true?

Comment

Originally posted by Mr.0pal View Post
                I think most boxers use some type of pro hormones.... testosterone, hgh, steroids, or EPO. When you're in a competition professional sport it's very difficult to stay completely away. I think the usage of steroids is most common in the heavyweight division and yes I think Vitali still uses steroids.
                Erm, Testosterone isn't a pro-hormone...pro-hormones are pre-cursoer chemicals which are converted when they enter the body, to a particular androgen/hormone. Pro-hormones are relatively weak and unpredictable as far as how much is actually converted by the body.

EPO is a hormone in itself and is possibly gives greatest performance enhancement in the form of punch output and endurance which can benefit any weight division. Also, I think people naively look at steroids and associate it with musculature and size. This is due to a lack of knowledge of the different types of steroids, their effects and benefits.

Some steroids are more anabolic so will give noticeable size gains, whereas some steroids, particularly androgenic ones like anavar, winstrol, halotestin and test prop have a particular impact on strength, aggression and muscle tone. Winstrol and halotestin are used widely amongst power athletes who wish to increase strength without any size/ weight gain e.g. olympic weightlifters who need to stay within a weight class. There are many steroids and CNS boosters like ephedrine which can enhance power and strength without size gain. HGH would also be used for those wishing to get lean for a weigh in and also during training camps to rapidly aid muscle recovery.

SO, to conclude, anyone who naively thinks that steroid useage is more rampant in heavyweight divisions, just because of the obvious size and musculature of heavy weight boxers, are mistaken. It's just as much a possibility for any of the lightweights right up to super middle weight to use EPO and steroids to aid explosive power, cut down weight without losing power (trenbolone and halotestin are the steroids used to maintain power whiles on a reduced calorie diet) punch output, aggression and so on. BUT, it is extremely likely and more probable that Vitali has and does use steroids. I mean, when looking at most competitive power sports, particularly with the ones that are stringently tested, the amount of people who still persist to use steroids or PED's despite strict testing regimes seems to point a question of common sense with regards to boxing. Why WOULDN'T a boxer decide to cheat, especially given the extremely poor testing procedures? I wouldn't put it past any athlete to be using PED's, especially a boxer.

Comment

JAB, interesting question posed here. I am surprised, however, that a poster as astute as yourself raises this issue but supported a Pacquiao who flat out lied and made dozens of unscientific excuses in order to avoid testing. You better believe PEDs are rampant. And a guy who specialized in sports medicine and was kicked off an Olympic team for juicing isn't innocent. An old matchmaker once told me that nearly every heavyweight ranked in the top ten was juicing. When I think of guys like Frans Botha, Shannon Briggs, Jameel McCline, James Toney, and the Klitschko Bros, I can't help but agree. It's just my opinion but yes I do believe Vitali has and may still be dabbling.

Comment

My man, how exactly did V change his style, and who said there was any problem? My point is given the circumstances there is a very good chance he is using an illegal enhancer. This ISN'T fact just an educated opinion. Are you saying there is NO possibility this could be true?
                    You're not educated at all. You're just a moron with a troll-bait thread. You're a known Klitschko hater who now sports a Vitali avatar in an immature attempt to incense Klitschko fans. You have Vitali's **** so far up your anus and his jizzum flowing out of your mouth that you even had to make this bait thread under the guise of some sort of 'academic' interest when in reality you're just a butthurt crybaby who's still angry that Vitali destroyed your idol Lennox Lewis and so you spend all your free time agonizing over it while crying yourself to sleep. Get a life lamer, or better yet, get a girlfriend and lose your virginity for once, and shave that neckbeard of yours LMFAO!!!

Comment

Originally posted by etlux View Post
                      wait but you just said it's impossible to improve and change your style in old age. so according to you Foreman is on steroids. You're by far the biggest moron and troll on this site. Despite the fact that everyone in this thread knows this is a DESPERATE bait thread, it still is quite funny hearing your wailing woman-like desperations degrading your reputation further and further on this site. What a clown
                      You will be tucking tail after this post. If not I can guarantee you won't answer my question. So here it goes...will you please link the post where I said its "impossible to improve and change your style in old age"? If not can you admit you were either lying or mistaken? Fact is both are improbable, not impossible. But when a fighters body has been betraying him for years it becomes that much more difficult. Thanks for getting so upset and trolling though, you prove yourself to be anything but objective time and again.

Comment

Working...
                      X