No announcement yet.

Vitaly and steroids

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Prince_Pugilist View Post
    Those are the facts. You can hate big Vit but the man is one of the greatest fighters of our time.
    Oh come on. That's like saying someone is the smartest 'tard in the special-ed class :rolleyes9:

Poet

Comment

• Originally posted by Prince_Pugilist View Post
      Is there a possibility? Yes, there is a possibility of any fighter in recent history having used PEDs but the way people go on about it as if Vitali is definitely using them is just ridiculous.

The probability of Vitali not using them is higher anyway.
      How do you figure that compared to other fighters? One, he has a history. Two, many of is injuries are one that are caused from the use of steroids. And three, he seemingly came back stronger after a long layoff at a time in his life when most fighters are declining. Maybe he did, maybe he didn't. But there is very strong proof to suggest he may have. Much more than fighters without this same kind of history.

Comment

• Originally posted by JAB5239 View Post
        How do you figure that compared to other fighters? One, he has a history. Two, many of is injuries are one that are caused from the use of steroids. And three, he seemingly came back stronger after a long layoff at a time in his life when most fighters are declining. Maybe he did, maybe he didn't. But there is very strong proof to suggest he may have. Much more than fighters without this same kind of history.
        Why are you so persistent in trying to suggest that Vitali might have used drugs?

I mean all those things you listed are pure speculation but people can believe what ever they want. I certainly don't find anything strange in Vitali's performance. He always was consistent - no abrupt change in power, speed, stamina, etc...

You can make thread like this for any fighter out there..

Comment

You are reaching. Quite the contrary. Roids would have helped heal his injuries so since he took as long as he did to heal suggests, by your standards, that he didn't take roids to get back.

Comment

• Originally posted by Simurgh View Post
            Why are you so persistent in trying to suggest that Vitali might have used drugs?

I mean all those things you listed are pure speculation but people can believe what ever they want. I certainly don't find anything strange in Vitali's performance. He always was consistent - no abrupt change in power, speed, stamina, etc...

With all the possibilities that are stacked against Klit, if any of my favourite fighters had similarities, I would hold my hands up and agree that it's a massive possibility. Oh no, not Klit fans though. Vehement denial at all costs.

Comment

• Originally posted by Jedi Vader View Post
              With all the possibilities that are stacked against Klit, if any of my favourite fighters had similarities, I would hold my hands up and agree that it's a massive possibility. Oh no, not Klit fans though. Vehement denial at all costs.
              Please list all those 'possibilities' that is stacked against Vitali.

Comment

• Originally posted by Simurgh View Post

Why are you so persistent to suggest he hasn't?

And he wasn't always consistent. Coming back after a 4 year layoff with no ring rust is NOT consitent with a 37 year old athlete. It is consistent with someone who MAY be using PED's and does have a history of it.

Comment

Why are you so persistent to suggest he hasn't?

And he wasn't always consistent. Coming back after a 4 year layoff with no ring rust is NOT consitent with a 37 year old athlete. It is consistent with someone who MAY be using PED's and does have a history of it.
                  Not neccessarily. Vitali had sparring 'fights' prior to his return just as Henry Maske and Brian Nielsen had.

Comment

• Originally posted by BattlingNelson View Post
                    You are reaching. Quite the contrary. Roids would have helped heal his injuries so since he took as long as he did to heal suggests, by your standards, that he didn't take roids to get back.

Oh, but I though he was in politics and thats why he didn't come right back?

Come on Bat, are you going to tell me there's no chance he could have juiced?

Comment

• Originally posted by BattlingNelson View Post
                      Please list all those 'possibilities' that is stacked against Vitali.
                      Sure.

He is already a proven steroid cheat.
                      He suffers from injuries that are synonymous with steroid taking.
                      He comfortably came back from a 4 year break to continue KO'ing bums.

Comment

Working...
                      X