No announcement yet.

Vitaly and steroids

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by CHOWWOKKA View Post
    Really?? He was juicing because he had PRIDE? I thought he was fruit to cheat to win. Silly me. James toney wasnt cheating, he was proud!!
    Jt WAS cheating to try & beat John Ruiz.... that's all you need to know about his dumb A$s... Nice trying to equate something someone did before they've reached the age limit for drinking... i'm sure you've done SOMEThing stupid at that age as well.

Comment

• Originally posted by Tiozzo View Post

it's the other way around, is it still good for you ?
      I figured a jagoff like you would come up with a played out photo such as that.. where's the needle or the prick of one.. where's the photocropping skills... moron?

One thing that pic shows is how aggresive Vitali's demeanor is & how passive Wlad;s is. That pic tells you all you need to know about which bro not to phock with!
      Last edited by jimmy1569; 01-16-2012, 04:02 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by jimmy1569 View Post
        I figured a jagoff like you would come up with a played out photo such as that.. where's the needle or the prick of one.. where's the photocropping skills... moron?
        You can't see the needle because steroids shrinks it.

Comment

• i'm a fan of the klits and all but doesn't steroid use make you more prone to injuries?

for the record, i dont think he's juicing.

Comment

Jt WAS cheating to try & beat John Ruiz.... that's all you need to know about his dumb A$s... Nice trying to equate something someone did before they've reached the age limit for drinking... i'm sure you've done SOMEThing stupid at that age as well.
            Why would Toney need to cheat to try to beat bum ass John Ruiz? He used steroids for the same reason Vitali did - to heal an injury quicker.

You're a ridiculous clown of a poster.

Comment

• Originally posted by raf727 View Post
              suck one **** and your a cocksucker for life.

im not trying to bash vitali, i am actually a big vitali fan but you are just ******ed and have no idea what your talking about. he got caught using steroids, sorry your hero is indeed fallible. get real nerd
              Until you find evidence in the pros my analogy is the one that pertains & yours remains in an accuser type of roll ONLY... kapish!

Comment

• Originally posted by bojangles1987 View Post
                LMAO

Comment

• Originally posted by bojangles1987 View Post
                  Ok... that was funny but don't let it happen again.. son.

Comment

• Derrock Chisora says Vitaly is juicing. As a professional fighter wouldn't he have a better idea than the armchair warriors on the Klit cheerleading team?

http://www.boxingscene.com/chisora-c...ace-off--48582

Comment

One thing that pic shows is how aggresive Vitali's demeanor is & how passive Wlad;s is. That pic tells you all you need to know about which bro not to phock with!

Comment

Working...
                      X