Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

I watched Pac VS JMM 3 on Blue Ray quality and Pac Def Won.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by hugh grant View Post
    JMM will do better against Pac than Floyd will do. Because Floyd will be 100% counterpuncher. But FLoyd must know 50% offense is neccesary.

Comment

Originally posted by El Mustang View Post
      oh hurrrrrrayyyyyyyy he watched it on "blue ray" ..... "Quality" ... and we get his opinion more than a month later .... I was falling from the edge of my seat ......
      ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha lol it's quite obvious from their sigs that they're all a bunch of subjective moronic *******s yet they claim otherwise. Lol bunch of *******, crying about a fight a month later

Comment

The truth is most people don't know the first thing about scoring fights

In a close round judges tend to give it to the fighter initiating the action and whoever throws more. Both of that would go to Pac.

And also in close rounds they go to the Champion. That would also go to Pac.

Pac won 10-2 and if you don't know, now you know

Comment

i watched the fight on a ****ty stream on a 14' monitor and thought marquez won. could see marquez threw the more defining punches, but couldn't see pac's punches at all.

Comment

i didnt watch the fight but i had the streams playing in the background with the sound all the way up and one earbud in and it was a draw. every round was even 0-0....

it doesn't matter what anybody says about this fight because it was very close and there are very strong fanbases for both fighters that will accuse anybody thinking differently than them of being a dick rider.

the same thing would happen if floyd and pac had a very close decision.

just enjoy the boxing and understand that arguing about a good close fight on the internet is pointless.

Comment

Simply put, PAC won a few rounds round 1 and a few early, and a few in tue middle and the last two where jmm settled down.

If PAC only won 4 rounds out of the whole 12, the. Gosh.

Comment

Originally posted by hugh grant View Post
                JMM will do better against Pac than Floyd will do. Because Floyd will be 100% counterpuncher. But FLoyd must know 50% offense is neccesary.
                WTF is this? Are you for real? Since when boxing is about 50% offense and 50% defense?

Sometimes I just can't believe the ****ty things I see here. There are pure counter punchers who are 100% of the times on the defensive and still win fights. Why? Because they still can have EFFECTIVE AGGRESSION by counter punching the other guy and landing the better shots. Not because a fighter is fighting on his back foot means he already lost on aggression because in boxing what counts is being effective, not just dumb aggressive.

A few months ago Lara dominated Williams on his freaking back foot by being a pure counter puncher while Williams moved forward receiving punches like an idiot and everyone agreed that he won, even though he was the defensive boxer. But now that the idol of many posters in here was in an extremely controversial decision, they keep saying that in boxing you have to move forward to win the fight and that by fighting on your back foot you already lost the god damn fight, no matter if the boxer landed the clearer punchers, he lost just because of going backwards.

Oh, and let's not forget the idiotic and unbelievable things they keep saying and doing to prove that Pac won. They're a lot, but I'm just going to mention some of them in here.
                • Watch the fight in SlowMo, Ultra SlowMo and Mega SlowMo
                • COMPUBOX SAYS PAC WON!!!
                • Watch the fight frame by frame in an attempt to say compubox has the right numbers
                • Watch the fight in a 50 Inch Samsung with HD quality (Don't know he did that since if you have a ****ty video, you just can't convert it to HD by using a program, quality is still going to suck even if it has better video bitrate AND/OR resolution
                • Hired actors to play JMM and Pacquiao and remade the entire fight punch by punch to prove Pac won
                • etc...

Comment

LOL, I had it a draw after 2nd viewing on a LCD 42" Samsung.

Comment

watching lousy stream and crappy commentating i thought pac barely won
                    and could see it a draw.
                    after downlowding and watching second time had pac winning more convincingly.

Comment

I like how everyone is naming what brand their television is, as if Vizio and Samsung showed different fights..

Comment

Working...
                      X