Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

I watched Pac VS JMM 3 on Blue Ray quality and Pac Def Won.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by CHOWWOKKA View Post
    Wait!!! You said a picture tells the whole story didnt you? I can quote you if you would like. If the picture tells the whole story then why would I bother wasting 50 minutes watching a fight when I can just look at a picture?

So again I ask who won based on that picture Williams or Lara.
    It's like post mortem. Like when some criminal killed someone and the csi will try to figure things out. Like a crime scene investigion.. They will try to figure out how the hell his face turned into that.. Beaten up like a pinata.. It's evidence bro and it's in his face.. The end result tells the whole story like how a criminal can't escape a murder if the trail of evidence is so vivid in this case the face of marquez is too much evidence to show he got fuvk'd good hehe!

Evidence don't lie bro and add the score cards by the judges and the hbo commentators boom pac really won

Here one more time.. evidence is in the pudding..

Last edited by Spoon23; 12-31-2011, 09:26 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Spoon23 View Post
      It's like post mortem. Like when some criminal killed someone and the csi will try to figure things out. Like a crime scene investigion.. They will try to figure out how the hell his face turned into that.. Beaten up like a pinata.. It's evidence bro and it's in his face.. The end result tells the whole story like how a criminal can't escape a murder if the trail of evidence is so vivid in this case the face of marquez is too much evidence to show he got fuvk'd good hehe!

Evidence don't lie bro and add the score cards by the judges and the hbo commentators boom pac really won

Here one more time.. evidence is in the pudding..

So you are saying Williams won the right because of the evidence in Lara's face? K just checking bro!

Btw evidence usually isnt subjective like a judges scorecards. NICETRY

Comment

LOL at the "picture evidence".

Comment

well I WATCHED PAC MARQUEZ 3 IN IMAX SLOW MOTION NAKED WHERE HD VISION GLASSES WHILE BEING JERKED OFF AND MAYWEATHER ACTUALLY INTERFERS WWE STYLE AND WINS

Comment

Just watched it in Blu-ray VHS, PAC won.

Comment

JMM didnt deserve to win, especially as he was claiming he would attack Pac from the start and Pac couldnt fight going backwards.

Comment

Originally posted by hugh grant View Post
                JMM didnt deserve to win, especially as he was claiming he would attack Pac from the start and Pac couldnt fight going backwards.
                So fights aren't decide by what actually happens in the ring rather what the fighters say weeks prior? K just checking!

Comment

Originally posted by CHOWWOKKA View Post
                  So fights aren't decide by what actually happens in the ring rather what the fighters say weeks prior? K just checking!
                  Well, yes, because JMM already put it into the judges heads that he was going to ko Pac. When JMM didnt follow his own plan, the judges assumed JMm was in survival mode and wasnt interested in grabbing the titles but rather steal them.
                  If JMM didnt learn from the first 2 fights he never will learn.

Comment

Originally posted by hugh grant View Post
                    Well, yes, because JMM already put it into the judges heads that he was going to ko Pac. When JMM didnt follow his own plan, the judges assumed JMm was in survival mode and wasnt interested in grabbing the titles but rather steal them.
                    If JMM didnt learn from the first 2 fights he never will learn.
                    I am 100% sure nobody thought Marquez was going to KO PAC regardless of what he said. Are you saying that because the judges supposedly expected a KO they dismissed everything they saw in the ring? That's a very weak argument.

Comment

Originally posted by ChristianBale View Post
                      So I saw the contrevesy in HD, but I used a software to convert the fight to the best quality avaliable and watched it on my 50 Inch Samsung with Nicam sound and 2 speakers for real life effects you could say.

Some rounds were close, but clear cut. Some were close and 2 punches swayed the rounds.

However Pac won on my scorecards by 2 rounds.

It's easy to say on TV that a fight should be scored one way or another, but in real life as what the judges see, and I believe Blue Ray is the closest to real life.

Sorry to say it but Pac won in a close fight, but it was clear.

Mexican fans screaming after every punches Marquez landed made think Marquez owned Manny but watching again, Manny landed as much as Marquez if not more, and those punches were effective looking at Marquez face post fight.

But I don't think you can say it was CLEAR, this is no CLEAR victory, it's a close fight, could have gone either way.

Saying a fighter clearly won this fight is ******ed.

Comment

Working...
                      X