Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

I watched Pac VS JMM 3 on Blue Ray quality and Pac Def Won.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Go buy glasses!

Comment

All you have to show is this image. And you know who truly got butchered in that fight. Case closed.

http://a3.sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphot...18811305_n.jpg

Comment

Originally posted by Spoon23 View Post
        All you have to show is this image. And you know who truly got buthcered in that fight. Case closed.

http://a3.sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphot...18811305_n.jpg
        Who won in this fight?

Comment

Originally posted by CHOWWOKKA View Post
          Who won in this fight?

The pic tells you the whole story. If your telling me it's the guy with the hemoraged head. Then that's not how you should see it. Marquez face got hit from all corners of his face lol not just one big lump.

Last edited by Spoon23; 12-31-2011, 06:18 AM.

Comment

The pic tells you the whole story. If your telling me it's the guy with the hemoraged head. Then that's not how you should see it. Marquez face got hit from all corners of his face lol not just one big lump.

So if I hit you in the head 10 times and you hit me once in all corners of my face who wins?

Comment

Originally posted by CHOWWOKKA View Post
              So if I hit you in the head 10 times and you hit me once in all corners of my face who wins?
              I know were your getting at, but watching the fight again, and again.. The best Marquez will get is a draw. But for me it was 7-5. Plus the picture I showed you

Comment

Originally posted by ChristianBale View Post
                So I saw the contrevesy in HD, but I used a software to convert the fight to the best quality avaliable and watched it on my 50 Inch Samsung with Nicam sound and 2 speakers for real life effects you could say.

Some rounds were close, but clear cut. Some were close and 2 punches swayed the rounds.

However Pac won on my scorecards by 2 rounds.

It's easy to say on TV that a fight should be scored one way or another, but in real life as what the judges see, and I believe Blue Ray is the closest to real life.

Sorry to say it but Pac won in a close fight, but it was clear.
                if you have to blow it up and reformat to see the fight then what does that tell you?? Lmao I watched it on the hubble space telescope and Marquez won by a million pixels or two..........

Comment

I know were your getting at, but watching the fight again, and again.. The best Marquez will get is a draw. But for me it was 7-5. Plus the picture I showed you
                  Wait!!! You said a picture tells the whole story didnt you? I can quote you if you would like. If the picture tells the whole story then why would I bother wasting 50 minutes watching a fight when I can just look at a picture?

So again I ask who won based on that picture Williams or Lara.

Comment

i watched it in black and white to give it a vintage classic fight feel and scored it a draw

Comment

I am disgusted by the fact that so many have been looking for Pacquiao's downfall.

It is no secret that Floyd Mayweather fans were celebrating like they had a baby join this world.

JMM fans are bitter, JMM is an excellent fighter by he gave the two rounds away at the end. Nacho gave the wrong advice.

Close rounds are given to the champ. One or two punches don't define a whole round that clearly as people think.

I am no judge but I am willing to het that no one in this thread judges boxing matches in real life.

Comment

Working...
                      X