• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by CHOWWOKKA View Post
    Maybe they have little cocks?
    Ask jimmy1569, he would know.

Comment

to be honest it's clear that both vitali & wlad have Mongolian Eastern Euro ancestry..............

sucks a** for freedom since i know he cares so much..............

if you look at both klits mother (when she was younger & without any greys) you'll clearly see where they could have got it from.............

Last edited by americanbot; 12-30-2011, 02:38 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by americanbot View Post
        to be honest it's clear that both vitali & wlad have Mongolian Eastern Euro ancestry..............

sucks a** for freedom since i know he cares so much..............

if you look at both klits mother (when she was younger & without any greys) you'll clearly see where they could have got it from.............

I lean more towards believing the Klit's are of predominantly Turkic ancestry, than Mongolian. Or maybe a mixture of the two with no European ancestry at all. The Klitschko's wouldn't stand out at all phenotypically in any Central Asian country, Turkey, Iran or Afghanistan (i've been to A-Stan).

But one thing's for certain, THESE are not white people.

Comment

Originally posted by SweetTooth View Post
          who cares. honestly, even if they did have asian blood they would never in a million years be considered asian
          That's because they're not Asian, they're European. Just like David Haye & Ismayl Sillakh.

They're Europeans of Asian ancestry.

Comment

they look slavic to me but so what if they were slavgolian?

Comment

Originally posted by Cuauhtli. View Post
              they look slavic to me but so what if they were slavgolian?
              poor freedom

i think that you guys should just stop it.............

Comment

Wlad and Haye were having a lil' word play during the promo for their fight....and Haye made fun of Wlad saying he talked like Borat....so Wlad fired back ever so cooly lol....that he was born in Kazakhstan....I didn't take too much from that but I've never known Wlad to be a liar

Comment

Originally posted by -Deal With It- View Post
                  That's because they're not Asian, they're European. Just like David Haye & Ismayl Sillakh.

They're Europeans of Asian ancestry.
                  David Haye and Ismail Syllaky are negros with European ancestry.negros spelled Spanish, so... No racist.

Comment

Originally posted by Freedom.
                    If it helps a certain self-loathing white Klitschko hater sleep better at night believing the Klitschkos are Asian, then it's all good!

:

Happy New Year everyone!
                    It's obvious the racist posters of this sight are bothered by the Klits being Eurasian and not of pure blood. Can't we all just get along?

Comment

There's only one racial thing I'm certain of in this thread. It's that JAB5269 is a trailer trash redneck, the type that lives UNDER the trailer and sneaks into the trailer at night only to molest his sister while she sleeps, muted Jerry Springer midnight re-runs flickering in the tv light in the next room, providing just enough ample light for JAB5269 to search around in his pants for his diminutive penis so he can plunge all 2.25 inches into his waiting sister's vulva.

Comment

Working...
                      X