Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Andre Dirrell: I Want Lucian Bute, He's a Protected Fighter

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by BattlingNelson View Post
    Ok. If Bute isn't qualified to fight Ward then who is?
    Dude you are actually wasting your time with these ******s?

To say Bute isn't qualified or is only their by default is idiotic.

Bute has been ranked in the top 3 (majority of the time ranked #1) for the past three years.

He wasn't invited to the supersix because showtime wanted another american in Jermain Taylor (which is understandable given it was for promotional reasons) so Bute pretty much fought who he could at 168.

Comment

• Originally posted by Eaner0919 View Post
      if you don't care then why do you keep bringing up the name Cloud when it is clear that to make a deal done with DKP BOTH Pascal and Bute were to agree to options?

you do realize that's one of the most aggravating things in the sport to have a promoter you have little to do with actually have their hands on your paycheck? Banner Promotions did it with Chico and it killed his take home pay

so while we can debate Pavlik (1.3 was more than fair for a comebacking substance abusing ex middle) and Kessler (750k plus upside) the Cloud debate is over

anyone else Bute ducked we can debunk for you?
      Link or STFU... I'll debate your link with another link. But to sit here and debate he said, she said is not going to happen.

Comment

• Originally posted by jrosales13 View Post
        Does no one else find it strange that this man miraculously got healed after the Super six was done?
        this.

andre oscar dirrell,*** him!

Comment

• I like Dirrell timing with this.

Dude is all of the sudden better and healed, right after the super six is over.

I remember people were upset when I claimed he was faking, but as more time passes, it's obvious that he was over exaggerated in the Abraham fiasco and also used that as an excuse not to face Ward or any other elite SMW.

Comment

• Originally posted by BoxingGenius27 View Post
            Link or STFU... I'll debate your link with another link. But to sit here and debate he said, she said is not going to happen.
            Chill out... Eaner is a major contributor to this forum.

You can debate without being disrespectful.

Comment

• Originally posted by -Top Rank- View Post
              I like Dirrell timing with this.

Dude is all of the sudden better and healed, right after the super six is over.

I remember people were upset when I claimed he was faking, but as more time passes, it's obvious that he was over exaggerated in the Abraham fiasco and also used that as an excuse not to face Ward or any other elite SMW.
              Dirrel didn't "fake" anything. Are you serious or just really dense?

AA was one of the hardest punchers in the weight division at the time and still is..

He landed flush on Dirrel while he was down and you're up here saying he was faking LMAO

Log off.

Comment

• Originally posted by Eaner0919 View Post
                you think he deserves more?
                Definetely not, but I can almost hear the lowballing claims from his camp already. Another thing is that Dirrell is only relevant if Bute cannot get Ward or Froch for a spring date. In that case Interbox just might have to shell out more than 500K for Dirrell or face the less enviable proposition of explaining why Bute fights yet another clubfighter. At least Dirrell brings some credentials.

Comment

• Originally posted by reedickyaluss View Post
                  Chill out... Eaner is a major contributor to this forum.

You can debate without being disrespectful.
                  My bad, I only disrespect when I get disrespected.

We have a history before this thread and I won't bump other threads as proof where he started name calling or cussing.

But I apologize. Next time he disrespects me, I'll just ignore it.
                  Last edited by BoxingGenius27; 12-28-2011, 12:49 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by BoxingGenius27 View Post
                    Dirrel didn't "fake" anything. Are you serious or just really dense?

AA was one of the hardest punchers in the weight division at the time and still is..

He landed flush on Dirrel while he was down and you're up here saying he was faking LMAO

Log off.
                    So you believe the Dr. Shaw High stuff also?

Comment

• Originally posted by BattlingNelson View Post
                      Definetely not, but I can almost hear the lowballing claims from his camp already. Another thing is that Dirrell is only relevant if Bute cannot get Ward or Froch for a spring date. In that case Interbox just might have to shell out more than 500K for Dirrell or face the less enviable proposition of explaining why Bute fights yet another clubfighter. At least Dirrell brings some credentials.
                      agree 100%

Dirrell as a name has about as much merit right now as Jermain Taylor but knowing how their team operates they will want more than the 1.3 offered Pavlik

shame to because Dre has talent but questions about about his fortitude

and for those who say "well he went to Nottingham to face Froch" he had no choice but to

this is also the same cat who postponed his Abraham fight citing..."back injury" when in truth he wanted it moved to closer to his hometown

Comment

Working...
                      X