No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Sulaiman on Mayweather: Beating a Lady, Not a Major Sin

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by BoxingGenius27 View Post
    Remember, in this thread, when I gave you my list of en****** that had feminist views on their side (i.e Law, courts, media, ect)...

Lol well I forgot to mention one..... Universities lol
    Feminist view? you just said what usually happens in the court system. Its not feminist. Women pay child support too. You are kinda of lost as to why women usually succeed in the courts.

And what about universities? They are run by feminists? You are literally in fear of having a women tell you what to do.

Your argument is simply "thats how it was and is suppose to be". Am i right or wrong?

LIke i asked before, would you be pissed if you had a strict female boss?

Comment

• I've slapped 2 women in my time and I don't regret it, would do it again.

Comment

• Originally posted by BoxingGenius27
        But that's what they've done...

They've taken years and years of men doing this and turned it around so that they can use it as an excuse and do the same thing and get away with it. Then when you question them and call them out for their BS, you're just being insecure lol Don't get me wrong it's a very smart, tactical move by them.... Maybe even brilliant, but x amount of years of supposed oppression, doesn't give you the right to do the same exact thing and expect to get away with it either.

I was telling my friend this the other day.... A woman's "insecure" excuse, is just like pulling the race card. Whenever a woman is in the wrong and is doing something she knows she has no business doing, all she has to say is "you're just being insecure" and it's suppose to magically go away lol It's like a get out of jail free card provided from what went on with their grandparents and great grandparents.
        So you're saying that its not ok for women to be allowed to do what men are currently doing

Comment

• Originally posted by Russian Crushin View Post
          Feminist view? you just said what usually happens in the court system. Its not feminist. Women pay child support too. You are kinda of lost as to why women usually succeed in the courts.

And what about universities? They are run by feminists? You are literally in fear of having a women tell you what to do.

Your argument is simply "thats how it was and is suppose to be". Am i right or wrong?

the court system in this country is undeniably biased towards women. thats a fact. if u ask any lawyer they will tell u that.

Comment

It's funny you say that, because I actually have a female boss.

I have no problems taking orders from her and I am very professional at work. What I allow in my personal life is another story.

PS: The universities are what got you thinking the way you do. All of the feminist POV's are in textbooks. Of course they're not labeled that way, but anyone that can read and think outside the box, can clearly see what's going on in this countries educational system.

Comment

• BOXING FANS AS SO SENSITIVE! Go watch a Tennis match FUCCCCC! Stop crying! No 1 was there to say what went on in that house! for all we no she could be lying! Where are her injuries? TMZ showed Rihanna Face! Where is her Pics At? And on top of that the women writes a letter to the court saying he doesnt need to go to jail! WTF? sounds like a women who got beat right?

Comment

• Originally posted by MTN View Post
                None of us truly know's what happened between Floyd and Josie. But I do stand behind Floyd on this certain situation. Women in western society are out of control and don't know how to behave like real 'women'. They can say and do what they like and don't get penalized for it the way men do. What happened to equal rights?

That being said, I'm sure whatever Floyd did to her, she most likely deserved it. The women in western society have the worst manners by far compared to the rest of the world.

how the **** do these 2 sentences go together? "Im not sure what happened, but whatever that ***** did, she deserved it"

Comment

So why Is it ok for men to do that but not women?
                  A simple answer....there's a reason why men are physically bigger and stronger. Nature doesn't play games. I like the idea of half and half, but when she still wants me to court her and open the door for her and keep saying ladies first, and a guy always pays, it means she's living a traditional life, so she needs to be consistent. Don't tell me when stuff around the house needs to fix it's a man's job....why specialization of labour when it's convenient? It's means she's trying to gain leverage and manipulate my a**. It doesn't work like that. I don't know what confusion society throws at these people, but i am a man not male.

Comment

• Originally posted by shogunn View Post
                    how the **** do these 2 sentences go together? "Im not sure what happened, but whatever that ***** did, she deserved it"
                    First off, the sentences aren't together. Their in two separate paragraphs. And second, if the sentences are together then I would still support Floyd regardless.

Comment

• Originally posted by megas30 View Post
                      A simple answer....there's a reason why men are physically bigger and stronger. Nature doesn't play games. I like the idea of half and half, but when she still wants me to court her and open the door for her and keep saying ladies first, and a guy always pays, it means she's living a traditional life, so she needs to be consistent. Don't tell me when stuff around the house needs to fix it's a man's job....why specialization of labour when it's convenient? It's means she's trying to gain leverage and manipulate my a**. It doesn't work like that. I don't know what confusion society throws at these people, but i am a man not male.
                      LMAO This was LITERALLY going to be my next point.

How can it be 50/50 only when it's convenient for them... But we're suppose to go back to the traditional ways whenever it possibly favors us or could actually be 50/50 LMAO

Don't get me wrong, it's brilliant. But LOL @ the guys falling for this bull****.
                      Last edited by BoxingGenius27; 12-27-2011, 08:51 PM.

Comment

Working...
                      X